City Vs Reading Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
peoffrey said:
Ducado said:
chaddblue said:
It could be double figures this weekend

(so get your money on a 0-0 bore)

I doubt it will be a 0-0, and I am pretty sure we will win, but lets go easy on the confidence, when all is said and done a 1-0 is still a win

The team in 20th are away at the reigning Champions in 2nd. Why else would anyone expect anything but a comprehensive home win?

Eez football mate, history is littered with results like last weekends game at Cardiff top and won ten on the bounce at home losing to bottom and conpletely shite Peterbro'....

Nah, they'll get the 10 the rags should have been given at the swamp.

At home against Arsenal Reading are confident of getting something but know they'll have to attack, hence the wide-open spaces for the Gooners to plunder.

Away at the Champions they expect nothing, will park the bus and make it difficult.

Even given our performance at St. James, I still see this as a hard fought game, with us to win, but 3-0 (or similar differential) is as good as it'll get.

Pigeonho said:
I've not checked on any possible injuries, (Nasri especially), but if we play the same team we played v newcastle i'm confident this is the game we give someone a real spanking. Just Mancini doesn't do something silly like play Mythotelli in place of Tevez.

Have we heard anything on the Nasri injury?

Pigeonho said:
I've not checked on any possible injuries, (Nasri especially), but if we play the same team we played v newcastle i'm confident this is the game we give someone a real spanking. Just Mancini doesn't do something silly like play Mythotelli in place of Tevez.

I think the chance of Scallotelli starting on Saturday is minimal. The Silva, Tevez, Aguero and Nasri thing needs to keep going. They're doing so well together.

peoffrey said:
Pigeonho said:

I think the chance of Scallotelli starting on Saturday is minimal. The Silva, Tevez, Aguero and Nasri thing needs to keep going. They're doing so well together.
They certainly are, and Shitotelli would ruin that.

Score an early goal, start fast and then we can score 4-5 goals easily.

Anyway it has to be 3 points nothing less.

peoffrey said:
Pigeonho said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he played Dzeko first tbh. Rested Aguero/ Tevez.

Reading FC last night

we absolutley dreadfull. If we play with a fast tempo and some width on our left hand side we will get a bag full of goals (at least 5).
They defended like statues , this is going to be a great opportunity to increase our goal difference if we go at them for the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.