City vs Real Madrid Post match Discussion Thread

SamTheGuru said:
taconinja said:
Marvin said:
Everyone left it to each other

Every Champions League home game has seen us gift all the opponents goals. We have been responsible for every single goal!!!! That is unbelievable for a team with such a strong defence.

We did well to recover after a shaky start.

Not sure our forwards are playing that well either. Aguero is missing too many chances

On the plus side the performances of Silva and maicon. Outstanding

Only a few weeks ago, many fans were writing off Maicon.
We should give Casillas credit for getting in the way of Aguero's shot. It was point blank yes but that restricted Aguero's angle too. If Hart had made that save, how would we feel?

Can't believe it hit Aguero's shin. He should have belted it into the roof of the net.
Yeah you're right on that count. Maybe I'm being too optimistic.

We were the better team for the last hour but poor start cost us.

All in all I am a very proud blue tonight I never thought I would see the day City would welcome a Real Madrid team in a competitive game.

Fantastic and we will win it one day keep the faith!!

citytill1die84 said:
Nastasic was brilliant tonight.
I was pleased after he made the mistake playing Ronaldo onside that he busted his ass to recover and save it on the line.

Good second half showing...another poor goal conceded...Ajax will be the games we look back on as having cost us dearly...I think we were more than a match for Madrid overall in both games..Dortmund look at a higher level to me and given a good draw could go all the way I think.

I think we were good enough to get out of this group but did not play to our capabilities enough of the time, and gave away too many soft goals.

Get on with the league and I think put out a good side for Dortmund who will rest key players...Europa run would be good for coefficient and more experience is good.

Caveman said:
Vincents Tackle said:
amooballer said:
Shoulda come for the cross. It was in the 6 and he let it reach benzema. Yes maicon shoulda covered but that area is the keepers all day long or should be.

It's pretty much down to Hart that we still had something to play for tonight (Dortmand at home) and I would say that Maicon was more at fault for tonight's goal

All in all I think we regained a little pride back tonight with the spirit the team showed, certainly showed with the way the fans got behind them
Hart stopped two 6 or 7 goal hammerings away at Madrid and at home to Dortmund. Multi player fault goal conceded tonight: Kolarov not stopping the cross, back four not communicating, Maicon standing still doing fuck all, Hart not coming for the cross. Hart is not to blame!

Love zabaleta to bits but I actually thought he was to blame for the goal,sluggish start,slow moving the ball in first half,2nd much better,love you David silva,thought Garcia did well when he came on,yaya too deep and looked fucked.Madrid like ajax and even moreso dortmund,were quick on break.

mansour's tow ropes said:
one of our youth players has tweeted this:

Ronaldo was soo sik to see live when he chopped kompany 3 times was a soz

what the fuck is wrong with these stupid kids?
At first blush, I would say poor mastery of their language skills. Perhaps he was dropped as a child though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.