City vs Real Madrid Post match Discussion Thread

taconinja said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
one of our youth players has tweeted this:

Ronaldo was soo sik to see live when he chopped kompany 3 times was a soz

what the fuck is wrong with these stupid kids?
At first blush, I would say poor mastery of their language skills. Perhaps he was dropped as a child though.
Have we found a new spieces ?

One of their heroes played against a bloke they see twice a week. Not really sure of the problem here?

Caveman said:
We played well. Against one of the top four sides in the world. Having played two of the other top four sides and not playing well, playing well against another was really encouraging. I'm not saying we've arrived on the European stage or owt yet but we should take a lot of confidence from tonight and hopefully grow and possibly help us to truly arrive on the European stage in the near future.

I didn't think Madrid were as good as Dortmund, Dortmund are the best side I've ever seen at the Etihad, they were special. Madrid are clearly top class and their closing down in the first half was almost as good as Dortmund's but I didn't think they were as good as Dortmund were and having watched back the two Madrid v Dortmund games I thought Dortmund were the better side at the Westfallen and Bernebeau.

I can see why Roberto played five at the back from the start as I think he wanted Maicon and Zaba to double up on CRonaldo but Benzema was finding space left rift and centre as Kompany and Nastasić didn't know where to follow him. Roberto changed it and we were better. Then in the second half we stuck it to them and played very well.

Still missing easy chances though!

I loved the "fuck off Mourinho" into the "Mancini wooaaoohh"...top class!
Mounrinho is an absolute wanker whose teams play anti football: constantly moaning, fall over at every opportunity, foul foul foul, feign injury as much as possible, claim for everything off the ref, waste time, moan some more...sometimes they throw in things like volleying people in the head or sticking fingers if the eye of opposition coaches...the guy is an absolute **** who I never want anywhere near my club EVER!).

Overall a pleasing night. We now need to build from there for next season.

I talk it you don't like Mourinho then!

Good post.

Any body notice what Mou was saying to Maicon as he took a throwin on 42 mins.
Just watched the first half again and it sounded like ''you're old.OLD'' to me, the shitbag.

Damocles said:

One of their heroes played against a bloke they see twice a week. Not really sure of the problem here?

Not only is the tweet completely illiterate and nearly illegible, any city employee should not take enjoyment out of ronaldo getting the better of city player, let alone the captain

Mikecini said:
Caveman said:
We played well. Against one of the top four sides in the world. Having played two of the other top four sides and not playing well, playing well against another was really encouraging. I'm not saying we've arrived on the European stage or owt yet but we should take a lot of confidence from tonight and hopefully grow and possibly help us to truly arrive on the European stage in the near future.

I didn't think Madrid were as good as Dortmund, Dortmund are the best side I've ever seen at the Etihad, they were special. Madrid are clearly top class and their closing down in the first half was almost as good as Dortmund's but I didn't think they were as good as Dortmund were and having watched back the two Madrid v Dortmund games I thought Dortmund were the better side at the Westfallen and Bernebeau.

I can see why Roberto played five at the back from the start as I think he wanted Maicon and Zaba to double up on CRonaldo but Benzema was finding space left rift and centre as Kompany and Nastasić didn't know where to follow him. Roberto changed it and we were better. Then in the second half we stuck it to them and played very well.

Still missing easy chances though!

I loved the "fuck off Mourinho" into the "Mancini wooaaoohh"...top class!
Mounrinho is an absolute wanker whose teams play anti football: constantly moaning, fall over at every opportunity, foul foul foul, feign injury as much as possible, claim for everything off the ref, waste time, moan some more...sometimes they throw in things like volleying people in the head or sticking fingers if the eye of opposition coaches...the guy is an absolute **** who I never want anywhere near my club EVER!).

Overall a pleasing night. We now need to build from there for next season.

I talk it you don't like Mourinho then!

Good post.

Any body notice what Mou was saying to Maicon as he took a throwin on 42 mins.
Just watched the first half again and it sounded like ''you're old.OLD'' to me, the shitbag.
He and his teams make my blood boil!

Damocles said:
Train said:
Didsbury Dave said:
3 at the back against the best wingers in the world. And no tacklers in the midfield. Ridiculous team selection.

Fucking nasri. Waste of space.

You have an unhealthy dislike of Nasri, other than that, i agree.

Their wingers were Di Maria and Ronaldo, none of which had any effect on the game.

It's like I'm talking to children.

Didnt Di Maria send in the fantastic cross for the goal?!

And people need to understand the difference between 3 at the back and 4 at the back. Genuinely do not think Mancini is a good manager. the 3 at the back system is terrible, the only time it worked was when city were a man down and he switched to 342 against united (i think)

IMHO the team should be

----------Hart
maicon-Nasty-Komp-Zab
---------Garcia----------
-----Nasri----Toure---
---------silva----------
-----tev----aguero----

I think that gets the best out of every player. Zab is the most committed player on the pitch, maicon adds width. Komp is class. Nasty is up and coming - needs intergrating. Toure is box to box, adding muscle to Garcia in the defending phase, and breaking forward in the attacking phase. Nasri is a clever passer. Silva with space to float about, with two forwards to thread through balls to and tevez and aguero are pure class.

A better manager can make this team play scintillating football, too me city just seem laboured atm.

Gonna be bold, so here goes...

Fuck off the lot of you.

Mancini did what he thought was right, it backfired. NOT because of the tactics, but because Maicon decides to doze off.

Not having a pop at Maicon either, shit happens.

But fuck it. Sack Mancini and let's try and do a Chelsea. Fuck me, we could appoint Hiddink as an interim before courting Guardiola or Mourinho!

Genius!

HASHTAG: WALK BEFORE WE CAN RUN COS WE HAVE SPOILT PRICKS AND WUMS POSTING.

Fucking knobs. Not one of you can see what is staring you in the face.

Whether it is with Mancini or without you lot, this team, in time, will come to be the benchmark.

HASHTAG: MARK MY WORDS

Pricks

NB - MODS
I might have broken the COC. Please ban me! Or better still, ban the fucking numpties who seem to think we are Brazil 1970 just because we've spent a couple of quid.

HASHTAG: DO YOUR JOB

strongbowholic said:
Gonna be bold, so here goes...

Fuck off the lot of you.

Mancini did what he thought was right, it backfired. NOT because of the tactics, but because Maicon decides to doze off.

Not having a pop at Maicon either, shit happens.

But fuck it. Sack Mancini and let's try and do a Chelsea. Fuck me, we could appoint Hiddink as an interim before courting Guardiola or Mourinho!

Genius!

HASHTAG: WALK BEFORE WE CAN RUN COS WE HAVE SPOILT PRICKS AND WUMS POSTING.

Fucking knobs. Not one of you can see what is staring you in the face.

Whether it is with Mancini or without you lot, this team, in time, will come to be the benchmark.

HASHTAG: MARK MY WORDS

Pricks

NB - MODS
I might have broken the COC. Please ban me! Or better still, ban the fucking numpties who seem to think we are Brazil 1970 just because we've spent a couple of quid.

HASHTAG: DO YOUR JOB

lol.

Ronaldo is apparently one of the best players in history. We kept him fairly quiet, and in the second half I'd go as far to say that Kompany and the 19 year old Nastasic had him in their pockets.

We were playing against the team that won the league ahead of the best football team in history, and we completely outplayed them in the second half, and had 65% of possession over the whole game.

We were playing against the new "Galactico's" with the most expensive player in history, and a collection of some of the best players in the world. David Silva was the best player on the pitch by miles.

Overall it's been a fairly disappointing CL campaign, despite having the toughest group there has ever been in the competition, but tonight there is plenty of room for optimism.

It is a very steep learning curve but on tonights second half performance it is looking very promising for next season, providing we qualify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.