City vs Real Madrid Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Why take Kun off !?

sam-caddick said:
Maybe because we are out of the CL anyway and Mancini was looking towards the Chelsea game?

That's what I think.

We were out of the Champions League before a ball was kicked tonight.....just another baffling decision by Bobby Manc, like 3 at the back. It will cost him in the long run mark my words!!!

Nasty, Hart, and Aguero all looked good.

Kompany and Silva looked the best they have all year.

Dzeko played like trash. He had more lost passes and balls taken away than anyone else on the pitch. He's so slow too! It's beyond me why he was in the match for so long... set pieces perhaps? He works well in league play but Madrid is too fast of a team to have him out there. Tevez should have started and ended the match, with Dzeko as a 2nd option. The Aguero/Tevez union is successful, and exciting too!

As for the PK, it was a dive, but I thought it was funny. Arbeloa looked like Sergio Busquets out there, he hit the pitch more time than I can count... when he got sent off I thought it was justice!

Re: Why take Kun off !?

If he'd got a knock or injury in the last minutes you'd have been asking "why didn't he take him off we were out anyway" and saying he jeopardised league success. Kun had run his legs off all game. Sure Mancini was thinking fresh legs and mix it up a bit.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=272147" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=272147</a>

Match download in HD added, enjoy :)

TCIB said:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=272147

Match download in HD added, enjoy :)
I suppose if I watch it backwards I can pretend we were 1-0 up for a while.

taconinja said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
one of our youth players has tweeted this:

Ronaldo was soo sik to see live when he chopped kompany 3 times was a soz

what the fuck is wrong with these stupid kids?
At first blush, I would say poor mastery of their language skills. Perhaps he was dropped as a child though.

You lose any possible credibility you might have as a poster here by making such insulting comments about someone you don't even know. Why you felt the need to personalize this is beyond me, but I'm extremely disappointed in you. Please try to act like an adult here in the future...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.