City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Ducado said:
kupest said:
This thread deserves more posts. I remember other post match threads where we lost and it went to 60+ pages.

Also, amazing work by Jovetic for the second.

Post match threads after a good win are always short the moaners and flappers go missing for some reason
Too busy celebrating perhaps?!

Bewar3them00n said:
Ducado said:
kupest said:
This thread deserves more posts. I remember other post match threads where we lost and it went to 60+ pages.

Post match threads after a good win are always short the moaners and flappers go missing for some reason

Given our success over the last few years perhaps they should remember the amount of celebrating they get to do before deciding to have a moan, declare players a,b and c shit and that we should sack the manager?

Considering that we started without Kompany, Aguero, Yaya and Silva, that was a fantastic performance. Coming away from there with a 2-0 win in such a high pressure match speaks volumes for the squad strength. Well done, and thank you lads.
'Nuff said.

Bewar3them00n said:
Ducado said:
kupest said:

Simple fact is, there's not much to talk about when we win. People will comment on individuals that played well etc but but there's little else to debate after that. When we lose, it's much easier to find things to talk about. Everybody will have their opinion on what went wrong and the reasons why we lost. All football forums that are team specific are the same.

Even if they don't comment, all blues know how big of a performance and result that was. I actually think we're getting the deserved credit from the majority of the press too.

The BBC guy on Radio 5 a minute ago: "If anyone can kiss the badge, it should be Pablo Zabaleta".

Top performance, lads - and Manuel too. Fighting spirit throughout the team. I think we learned a lot about European football last night.

the morning after and its still a wonderful display from the lads

a template to follow?

a conundrum for pellers one would think, not for me i would add, that formation at this level is the only way. the question is the personnel within that formation

but fantastic performance on and off the pitch, a proud day to be a blue

Great result.

We finally looked comfortable at Champion's League level. Last night's team, with Aguero and Silva in for Dzeko and Navas, is a threat to ANY team.

4-2-3-1 with Fernando and Fernandinho holding has to be the way forward for us now.

We've won the last 3 games Champion's League games that Yaya has missed, so I think it would be wrong to throw him back in when he's back.

Mangala MOTM for me, absolute beast, completely bullied Totti.

Let's hope we draw Dortmund, Porto or Monaco in the next round!

tonea2003 said:
the morning after and its still a wonderful display from the lads

a template to follow?

a conundrum for pellers one would think, not for me i would add, that formation at this level is the only way. the question is the personnel within that formation

but fantastic performance on and off the pitch, a proud day to be a blue
Agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.