City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Just listening to John Murray in raptures about Samir's goal and feeling very proud.

Thank you, City

As soon as we scored I had to crack open a couple of beers to see me to the end. Thank fook for Sneck Lifter.

Watched in the pub and the 3 red twats at the bar shaking their heads like the Churchill dog made my night! Just lovely....

My player ratings:

Hart - 9
Zabaleta - 8
Demichelis - 8
Mangala - 7
Clichy -8
Fernandho -8
Fernandinho -9
Milner -7
Nasri -8
Navas - 6
Dzeko - 6

Wow - A coming of age.

A truly magnificent performance form the boys. Don't like singling players out but on this occasion it is more than warranted. Step up Fernandinho. What a performance. He was followed by Fernando, Clichy, Milner and Sami in the top class department. Everyone else was just brilliant I am afraid. One thing is for sure Fernandinho is back and he is better than most at what he does.

My big sky blue heart is inflated like a balloon magnificent polished assured measured display team set up was spot on Totti barely had a kick we rode our luck at times but you know in Italy you are gonna be tested to the full, some mega performances Naz, MDM, Zab, 2 Ferns I could go on we are getting back to our very best that was the best all round performance of the season for me. Pellers and his staff deserve a lot of credit for pinpointing Roma's threats and by and large nullifying them all great tactical set up everyone knew their role within it, also great to see Merlin get a few minutes him and Naz are our creative heart we'll need them both next 6 weeks to provide for Jovo and Dzek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.