City Vs Seville Champions League Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction.. Sagna will have an absolutely storming game, clear a shot off the line, save a certain goal etc. Then in the 94th minute he'll score the winner. The newspapers will fight it out for the pun "La Sagna"

Think this will be a 2-0 win.

That's where my money's goin'. If you put on the same bet as me, don't forget to thank me later :)

I think we should actually leave kolorov out, keep sagna in and bring back vinnie. I think wouldn't be too bothered if we left yaya out of this, I think having Both ferns in for this would be more suited for this game in particularly, as we've said in alot of CL games previously. Plus i'd rest him for the league.

I'd play

Hart

Sagna
Otamendi
Vinnie
Zab

Fernando
fernandinho
Sterling
De Bruyne
Nevas

Bony

Though i think pellegrini will drop Fernando for Yaya.

Anyway i think we'll do it tomorrow, 3-1.

Off to work in a minute.....looking forward to tonight's game. The front four can look after themselves going forward but we will need to be focused and organised without the ball as sevilla are a good attacking team.

Hoping for a strong performance from the back four tonight that will give confidence for the weekend, a clean sheet would be great. Impressive win tonight will stand us in good stead to beat the noisy neighbours and put them in their place once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.