City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

Dzeko and NDJ made the difference for me. Dzeko should be starting ahead of Balo vs Chelsea, he did not do enough and Dzeko probably offered more when he was on.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sorry but are season went with that

great come back but play like that which we will again and we are in trouble

Stop talking garbage. The season went with that ? Wish you would fuck off i really do. u got a b a wum .
How is it garbage?

2 goals in the last 6 away games and we need to beat Arsenal, Stoke and Newcastle. Season is over.
The season is not bloody over. We are one point behind the leaders and they have to come to ours.
Jesus wept.

Re: Re: City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

dom said:
Jumanji said:
Why can't we play with urgency more often?

Why can't we try to beat a man instead of tippy tappying more often?

Why can't we put Kolarov through on goal more often? Both of our fullbacks for that matter.

That second half is how we should try to play all the time. Be more direct, we create more chances from it.

Fookin totally this ... fookin get a grip, City
If Tevez makes it back into the team. I think we will see the team going for the jugular. Tevez isn't afraid to take responsibility and grab the game by the scruff of it's neck.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

How many games do we start slowly. It's almost ever fcking one!

Wank result and on a par with the carling cup exit.

Shit or bust for Mancini now.

We rely on Kompany and Lescott so much.

I'm glad dzeko played well though. The frenetic pace and urgency about this team late on in the game was good to see, though i'd rather see us try to do it from the get go in all matches, instead of passing around in a lackadaisical manner without producing anything noteworthy.

I was satisfy and proud of the come back, BUT HART BROKE MY HEART ;( .

Win against Chelsea will ease the pain.

TonyM said:
I hope Mancini learned something tonight. Infuriating how limp we are of late.

Much as it pains me to say this.. i was taliking with a fello blue at work yesterday and we both agreed that lack of directness and pace in attack , and especially in counter- attack (Napoli showed us how) is where we are falling down.

This is an issue no that could fook up our whole season

RM... only you and Kiddo can sort this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.