City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

at the very least hopefully it re-kick starts Sergio, we need him to get back into form desperately with no one else consistently doing the business for us.

Andouble said:
at the very least hopefully it re-kick starts Sergio, we need him to get back into form desperately with no one else consistently doing the business for us.

You are a glass fuckin empty with a crack in it and cut your lip on it sort of person arent you.

Unfortunately Sporting were the better team over 3 of the 4 halves. Deservedly go out. Hold our heads high and take this momentum into next Wednesday.

80s Shorts said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
texas pete said:
Spin if it makes you feel better (all games affect).

Let me rephrase; who feels good about Chelsea at home then Stoke away?

Spin what? we have 24 points from 30

chelsea and stoke hold no fear for me - get that mentality out of your head pal- this isn't city of 10 years ago, we'll hit our stride and if it comes up short then we come back stronger for it next year.... too many spoilt fuckers not appreciating that Mancini has turned us into title contenders in 2 years, it's a work in progress, no spin, only facts!

Absolutely. Theres too many kids on here who havent the foggiest about football. I will be gutted if them lot win it but it will be with the knowledge that we will be challenging for honours for years to come.

You must have been at York away then 80's to be as condescending as to refer to other posters as 'kids'? With no idea of how old they are?

Hopefully its a kick up the arse for us.

Kolarov was oustanding, embarrased Johnson when it came to his delivery.

Dzeko and DJ made a difference when they came on,we finally found some impetus and,in DJ,a leader,this was very obviously missing first half - Kompany is far more than a world class centre half......

I'm sure valuable lessons will be learned from that Jeckyll and Hyde performance tonight.
First half was notable for the complete lack of rhythm in our passing and glacial lack of movement.
Second half was all about what happens when we play at a higher tempo.
I hope Mancini makes the team sit through a video of the first 45 at Carrington tomorrow...will be uncomfortable for them to see that again.
That second half may just save our season though...

texas pete said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
texas pete said:
Spin if it makes you feel better (all games affect).

Let me rephrase; who feels good about Chelsea at home then Stoke away?

Spin what? we have 24 points from 30

chelsea and stoke hold no fear for me - get that mentality out of your head pal- this isn't city of 10 years ago, we'll hit our stride and if it comes up short then we come back stronger for it next year.... too many spoilt fuckers not appreciating that Mancini has turned us into title contenders in 2 years, it's a work in progress, no spin, only facts!

You've confused me Zin, I have read your post ten times and it still makes zero sense. If we hit our stride we surely win the league?

You must be a politician ;)

No, just not going to cry myself to sleep when the bigger picture is starring us right in the face - hence stride= a good CHANCE we'll do it, whats confusing about that?

Just don't be hiding under your city duvet against chelsea and stoke fella, i beg you (8

Carl_Man_City said:
Hopefully its a kick up the arse for us.

Kolarov was oustanding, embarrased Johnson when it came to his delivery.

Kolarov was shite,his job is to defend,he couldn't do so if his life depended on it and it's a big reason why we are out of another competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.