City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

Talkspurs have the hatchet , random set of kitchen knives, a large broadsword and anything else that they can get off the local tinker with Irani and good old Darren "i'm a dipper supporter but really love spurs soooooo much" Lewis swinging them around ..

this is what i don t understand, how the fooking hell is dzeko expecting to get the ball...this happends min 3 4 times a game.

j6o8s4.jpg

Tevez City said:
n_mcfc said:
- Modric is a very very good player. He's no Silva though so it's hard for me to be amazingly impressed by a player of his calibre when we have one as good as Dave!

Modric role is completely different to Silva.

If you want to compare, compare Modric with Milner or Barry because he is filling their position ( CM )

Ok ill compare Modric to Barry and Milner, yesterday both Barry and Milner were head and shoulders above Modric both in work rate and ability on the ball, yes he played a few nice 1 touch passes in the middle of the park but that is all, he didnt contribute much (if anything) going forward and was swamped when we attacked.

Overall a good player but not worth anywhere near £40 million

buckshot said:
Bobby needs to get the team under control after scoring. After the 2nd goal they completely crumbled defensively by giving up possession far too easily.

The good news is that this should be easily addressed.
this is spot on

mancunial said:
buckshot said:
Bobby needs to get the team under control after scoring. After the 2nd goal they completely crumbled defensively by giving up possession far too easily.

this is spot on

2-0 at home is quite a dangerous score for City...weve taken our foot off the gas on a few occasions. Couple of thoughts on the game, for me City dominated the match and created the only real chances until we were 2-0 up. Spurs at that point looked tired and had gone. They got back in the game because of two schoolboy errors not because of a miraculous revival. Dzecko had a great chance to make it 3-1 and kill the game again. City also had another very good penalty appeal when a Spurs player stopped a cross with his elbow...thats hardly been mentioned. City let Spurs back in the game.
Tp those who left early...what was so urgent at 330pm on a Sunday afternoon...your an embarassment.

mancunial said:
buckshot said:

this is spot on

This is very easy to cure - don't select Savic ever again. He almost cost us a Spurs winner, and he cost us against Liverpool. He must not play on Wednesday I'm afraid. He's proved to be a liability, so save him for a non pressure game, if we must ever play him again.

Talkshite at it at full tilt this morning Danter is full of venom and that no mark Irani is letting his rags bias shine thru chuntering away in the background whenever a blue comes on not letting anyone have an opinion the media is infested with these rags spurs and lpool twunts lets face it weve no chance of ever getting a city point of view across

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.