City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

Wasn't King's foul for the penalty and two footed scissor challenging from behind? and correct me if I am wrong, but aren't these the tackles that the FA wants out of the game?

Just on Savic. His mistake for the first Spuds goal was no worse that Kompany's mistake in the community shield.
I seem to remember Kompany was slated for that as well, but bear in mind the exposure he had had in the premiership before that game and the very few games that Savic has had before this spell.

IMO he will become a great servant to the club along the lines of Zabaleta, who was also constantly slated before he achieved cult hero status.

balkanno said:
this is what i don t understand, how the fooking hell is dzeko expecting to get the ball...this happends min 3 4 times a game.

j6o8s4.jpg
Because all the City attacking players - apart from the divine Dzeko - are sh*t! ;)

And some Dzeko "fans" wonder why there are anti-Dzeko posts and threads on this forum!

Re: Silva and Nasri show

Gray said:
Spot on there Nasri had a great game he is settling in nicely, Silva almost back to his very best.

Thought Savic did reasonably well and if Hart had not dashed so far of his line Defoe would have had a harder time scoring.

i cant understand what hart was doing, he didnt jockey him or try and tackle. he actually just made it easier for him. but still think we were the best team on the day.
Redknapp actually did a good job of deflecting the awesome football we played at times and the fact that he is in court today !!!! wanker

mekonmcfc said:
thought for long spells they looked immense yesterday, by far Nasri' best game for us. wanted the ball and linked up well with Silva
Milner Barry just keep us ticking and do the hard work for the others to express themselves

Savic should of stepped up for the long ball, other than that and his silly dribbling he did ok.

So other than contributing massively to their first goal and almost gifting them an injury time winner, he did ok? Yes, I'd probably agree with that.

Re: Im glad that game clears a few things up

dannyboy29 said:
1, Modric is not in the same class as Silva

2, Walker is not even as good as Richards was 3 years ago never mind now

3, Bale is not worth 50 million never mind 150 million

4, Spuds play decent football but all this over rated shite the media come out with is outrageous, they just passed it in front of our back 4 or knocked the long ball

5, King can not cut it against top strikers, out of position when Silva slid Nasri in and shocking tackle for the pen

6, Savic has got the ability he just needs confidence, he looked very good until he made that howler the nerves got the better of him

7, Balo is cool as fuck.

tbf bale is a terrific player and I would love to have in our team. King is a good defender you cant base the quality of a player on one game, he's been terrific most of the season

Arry should be down on his hands and knees thanking us for letting him have one of our players in Adebayor.

bluebannana said:
dannyboy29 said:
1, Modric is not in the same class as Silva

2, Walker is not even as good as Richards was 3 years ago never mind now

3, Bale is not worth 50 million never mind 150 million

4, Spuds play decent football but all this over rated shite the media come out with is outrageous, they just passed it in front of our back 4 or knocked the long ball

5, King can not cut it against top strikers, out of position when Silva slid Nasri in and shocking tackle for the pen

6, Savic has got the ability he just needs confidence, he looked very good until he made that howler the nerves got the better of him

7, Balo is cool as fuck.

tbf bale is a terrific player and I would love to have in our team. King is a good defender you cant base the quality of a player on one game, he's been terrific most of the season

*triffic

Nasri 'stepped-up' for the first time since he arrived.

He was crap for an hour and then visibly grew a pair.

He wanted the ball and more importantly, he was vocal and trying to dictate players around him.

Welcome to Manchester City, fuck finally.

I have to say some of spurs passing and movement was breathtaking.........

In their own half when there were no city players in 30 yards of them.

I genuinely feel that Redknapp is a fraud. Spurs are fast, they try and play decent football, but when they come up against a side that can handle their pace. They have no counter plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.