City Vs Stoke Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbies Black Bins said:
sergiokun said:
I hope we stick with sergio and dzeko for this game and put Milner in because Nasri is out

The Manager and team know what to expect from these thugs a mortar bombardment and rough tackling..

Stoke are only rough and tough on their own ground. They've probably been the least aggressive team to play at The Etihad in recent years.

uwe28 said:
1863: The Stoke City Messageboard
And the thread starter- bluemong site......
Best message goes to-Ribanjo Fuller
"Most City fans have only been watching them play for 2 years so I really couldn't give a fuck" Classy!!!!

Every single pre match thread they have is filled with abuse towards their opposition. We shouldn't expect to be treated any differently. The threads consist of hardly any football talk, which shows how classy and clueless some of their fans really are. Many similarities between the fans and the team.

''Super Jon should play with a tea towel on his head and tenners spilling out of his shorts every time he runs up and down, that'll show em and their Muslamic money!!''

How out of touch with reality must someone be to post such a ridiculous thing. Utterly clueless and an embarrassment to their more decent fan base.

uwe28 said:
1863: The Stoke City Messageboard
And the thread starter- bluemong site......
Best message goes to-Ribanjo Fuller
"Most City fans have only been watching them play for 2 years so I really couldn't give a fuck" Classy!!!!

haha the daft six-fingered wanker sounds like a know-nowt plastic rag

Bobbies Black Bins said:
sergiokun said:
I hope we stick with sergio and dzeko for this game and put Milner in because Nasri is out

The Manager and team know what to expect from these thugs a mortar bombardment and rough tackling. Don't think he will risk Milner after just coming back from injury..

Dzeko if fit is a nailed on start which he deserves but we also need the height so expect to see all our big players.

Dzeko.
Garcia.

I think Bob may even want to find a place for Lescott maybe rest Nastatic or left back.

Hart..

Zab..Vinny..Lescott..Nastatic..

Silva..Garcia..Yaya..Barry..

Kun..Dzeko..
why no Clichy at LB? Like the midfield though. Barry and Garcia should prvide the defensive cover so Yaya can bomb forward.

Team gets money = every fan is a new plastic fan even when statistical evidence shows the attendances were big before the takeover. Yes, all those who wept and rushed on to the pitch on May 13th are plastic fans who were faking their emotion or something.

Most lazy and annoying stereotype imaginable. Anyone ever met one of these mythical "ex-Chelsea fans" at the Etihad?

LoveCity said:
Team gets money = every fan is a new plastic fan even when statistical evidence shows the attendances were big before the takeover. Yes, all those who wept and rushed on to the pitch on May 13th are plastic fans who were faking their emotion or something.

Most lazy and annoying stereotype imaginable. Anyone ever met one of these mythical "ex-Chelsea fans" at the Etihad?
That's what pisses me off. As well as where were you when you were shit.???

Ducado said:
Big Dave Watson said:
0-0 at half time - nailed on.

Not if we start with the same tempo as we did on Saturday

I think we've rediscovered that now. Second half against the rags - Reading and Sunderland were frustrating, but at Norwich we got it back. Can see us really pushing on now. City are back.

Their fans are the biggest twats in the league, the fact they boo ramsey for having his leg broken there just shows how classless they are. Pulis has a team set out to injure opposition players they systematically take it in turns to foul the opposition where one player will continually foul till he picks up a warning an then the next will take over.

An early goal an it will destroy their game plan. Also Walters is an alehouse player if I ever saw one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.