City vs Sunderland post match discussion

PaleBlue said:
Kolarov MOM but superb support from Barry, Lescott, Milner and Tevez. Aguero's finish was sublime and credit to Milner for smashing the free kick.

Enjoyed shoving it up MON today, bet he moans like fk after.

As good as we were it was a piss-poor showing from Sunderland, especially in comparison to the spirited team full of fight and attacking intent we came up against last season.

I reckon MON will be unusually quiet on this occasion. Maybe blame a innocuous refereeing decision here or there in passing but he knows the problems lie in-house.

easy as you like today
barry really gives the composure in the middle allowing silva and ya ya to express their ability

well played kolorov and milner

and you see why you pay top dollar for aguero fantastic finish

Re: First clean sheet this season...

alextheswede said:
...and Kompany wasn't on the pitch.

i'm confused

I am not. Bobby said he knew what the problem was and would sort it. He did.

Micah's display today was miles ahead of anything we have seen from Kompany this season.

alextheswede said:
...and Kompany wasn't on the pitch.

i'm confused

it was down to the team and not 1 player the whole team defended from front to back today and with barry and milner sitting for cover to help the both fullbacks help aswell

we set some high standards today,kolarov was excellent,so was zabba,but they could be ,because milner and barry covered excellently for them.
Milner imo was man of the match,i saw a post saying sunderland were dreadful,we made them look that way,we pressed high up the pitch and at no time in the game did we give them any time or space,the team as a unit were excellent.

i said after the dortmund game we lacked gritty pace in the middle and milner gave us that,he has so much energy he doesnt let anybody have a second,,and goes all match.

micah was immense,he has the power and pace that allows us to push up,micah and kompany at the back would be my choice.

zabba,fucking love him.
the only bad point was when silva tried to tackle in the first half,my willy went inside with fright.

Sam. said:
Kolarov, Zab, Micah, Milner, Tévez and Silva were all outstanding today. 3 goals and first clean sheet of the season... Onwards and upwards!

Let another international break has come at a bad time, hopefully we can carry this onto West Brom.

Yep. Great tempo today, good passing angles too. Fitness and energy levels really high all over the pitch; Silva , Kolarov and Milner especially - and Zabba as normal

Would have been clean sheet at Fulham if not for the wort penalty decision iv seen since Sun Jihai at Birmingham, anyone remember that one?
And would have been a clean sheet at Stoke if the most blatant hand ball iv seen in ten years against that lanky excuse for a footballer was given.

The media just like to highlight the clean sheet thing because it sounds extreme in a story, especially with out defensive record since RM joined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.