City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think we'll go top tomorrow night. West Brom are fighting for their lives vs Chelsea, and Arsenal never do well against the scum!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
LFC-Fans said:
Is Sunderland a bogey team for you guys?

I can remember them giving you a lot of trouble in the last few years.

Only at SOL. At home we usually do ok, apart from title winning season when we drew 3 - 3.

After being 3-1 down i think. ballo with a bender, then a kola rocket few mins later.
But I'm still nervous.

Luck95 said:
Hope to see Jovetic start getting more impressed with him every game. Not gonna lie am quite worried about this game but just hope we get the 3 points don't care how
I agree Luck95........I can see this being a low scoring game and how City play it is any ones guess. Will Pellers be thinking of Chelsea on Saturday ??. A scrappy 1-0 will do me with no injuries.
We were off key at Norwich - 2 many players were lacklustre. We seem to have a problem at LB(Clichy beaten too easily), and left side of centre backs(Nasti off form and Demi a bit rash) and midfield(Fern out injured) and a striker (Negredo) still carrying his shoulder. How would you set up the team to play Sunderland??.

Mcfchamps said:
Ducado said:
Mcfchamps said:
Missing Adam Johnson :'(

Eh?
He's killing it at Sunderland.

You're right, he looks a good player. We could use him to strengthen squad and perhaps use him to come on for the last 20 minutes. He is excellent at cutting in from the right and producing goals out of nothing. Just as long as he puts in a shift and helps out the full back behind him - does he do that at Sunderland? Because if he does he could be just the sort of player we need.

If I was picking the team I would go 4-2-3-1. -
Hart , Zabs ,Vinny , Micah ,Kolorov , Milner , Garcia ,Navas , Silva , Jovetic , Negredo.
I too dont like the Dzeko/Negredo combo - This sounds good to me
- would prefer 4-2-3-1 with Silva free role behind one striker & Jovetic cutting in from the left, Navas down the right ....
Give Yaya a rest.

Blue_Rossy said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
LFC-Fans said:
Is Sunderland a bogey team for you guys?

I can remember them giving you a lot of trouble in the last few years.

Only at SOL. At home we usually do ok, apart from title winning season when we drew 3 - 3.

After being 3-1 down i think. ballo with a bender, then a kola rocket few mins later.
But I'm still nervous.

Ballo?

Would it be wise to cancel a few training sessions and just have a bit of tactical discussions or something if the games are coming as thick and fast this month? Surely it would help the players recover more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.