City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Clichy!!

I thought he had a good debut. He didn't shine out for me but what do you expect from a full back? His passing could was hit and miss at first but that got better as the game went on, and like everyone else he played excellent once he settled in. Definitely a bargain on tonight's showing.

babyajay said:
I thought Micah was absolute class tonight. The improvements this guy has made have been unreal, rewind to our opener last season against Spurs. Granted it was against an impressive Gareth Bale but he is 10 x that player he was, is Micah. Gives me great pride seeing Micah excelling in this team.

Yep, it's convincing stuff.

On the only real negative note, Yaya Toure didn't have the class or conviction I expected him to have in this new season. He had intermittent scintillations but just not his best of games.

He'll definitely come good though. You literally couldn't ask for a debutant to do so well on his inaugural premier league game (aguero).

I think along with Richards he was told to sit back a bit more than he normally would do as a full back, mostly to prevent the pacy Sinclair or Dyer getting beyond them. He done his job well, the second half in particular.

zangatangring said:
sincity said:
Ragnarok said:
Actually . we are 2nd :(

its just alphabetically right? joint first with Bolton?

Nah, I think Bolton won an away game. Still, we look like contenders.

We are joint top there is nothing in the Premier League rules about alphabetical order or weather you win away if the league finished with 2 teams equal on points goal difference and goals scored there would be a play off game

Could easily have been lost and forgotten in the madness, but YES. Sooooo comforting, as we've had a tricky time getting that position where we want it.

Akai said:
I only managed to watch the 2nd half, but oh my .. what a LB we have! bargain ..

he worked his ass off today!

he did well very very well - decent debut - really pleased

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.