City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Match Ratings.

Op is spot on except Lescott deserves more than 6 as he was as good as any of the other back four.

Re: Clichy!!

Kolarov would have been taken apart by young Dyer tonight.

Clichy got tight early to let him know he was going nowhere and Dyer just drifted out of the game.

Dyer will be a revelation, along with Sinclair this season.

Re: Clichy!!

Couple of times you could clearly tell he'd come from the Arsenal school of defending, but I think between him and Kolarov touch wood we may just have left back finally sorted.

adrianr said:
OptaJoe said:
15 - Man City had 15 shots on target tonight, the most by a team in the PL since Spurs' 9-1 win over Wigan in Nov 09. Flying

I'll just leave that there if it hasn't been already :)

also

OptaJoe said:
15 - Man City had more shots on target tonight than Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd combined (13) this weekend. Contenders

Round of applause for Mancini

Kun had a chance to run at a tired, newly promoted club. He may have gotten goals in the first half, but the performance he put on tonight made his confidence sky high. Can't say that I agree with Barry starting, but who am I to argue with a 4-0 result?

Well done, boss. More of these and we'll get you a statue.

Re: Round of applause for Mancini

He's deffo looking to answer those people who are accusing him of being too defensive.

Silva and Aguero outstanding - Dzeko is improving as each game passes, DJ looks fitter - Clichy and the other back 4 all played well - Barry (still one of my favorite players) again quality performance - my only slight negative was Yaya he seems like he has lost a yard or too - he will get it back i am sure and we still play too slow again Mancini recognises this so he will try and speed things up.

Well chuffed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.