City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Match Ratings.

leighton said:
Hart solid for what he had to do tonight no major concerns. 7
Richards got up and down the right side at ease thought he would be bollocks near the end a great assit for Aguero's first goal. 8
Clichy he used his speed to get him out of troble tonight looked solid. 7
Lescott passing a bit iffy put it down to first game done what was asked of him well. 6
Kompany lead the defence well like Lescott didnt have a lot to do but done it well. 7
Johnson when he got the ball he was direct didnt get as much of the ball as he would have hoped for. 7
Yaya some good runs tonight passed it well seem to tire a bit near the end got a assit tonight. 1 thing was a bit greedy at times. 7
De Jong broke up the play well and the done the simple things no need for 2 holding players today. 7
Barry as above unlucky not to score. 7
Silva unlucky not to score in the first half took his goal well in the second. 9 MOM
Dzeko worked hard held the ball up well and was in the right place at the right time to win me money on first goalscorer always a plus in ratings. 8

Aguero cant think of many better sub appearances than tonight. Second goal was a wonder goal good assit 2 goals on debut hopefully this is the begining of something special. 9

Savic and Milner not on long enough to rate.

Dzeko deserves a nine as well, wtf? The guy scored, set up Aguero (who set up Silva) like Xavi himself, worked his arse off, held the ball perfectly...

WelshSwan said:
Swans fan here in peace, it was always expected you to win. Fair play to you, fully expect you to win on that performance, you need to get dzeko silva aguero all on together, thought first 20-25 mins we were in the game but you stepped it up. Play like we did then and we will beat teams this year. Our keeper kept the scoreline presentable for us.

Good luck on the season ahead

Good luck to you also. I liked the way you tried to play, saw plenty to give you hope. It's not the results against the likes of us but those against the likes of Wigan, Blackburn etc & can't see why you can't beat them,

Re: Not a massive contributor when it comes to posting, but...

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
... tonight i will be posting and wanking my way all the way to 1000 posts after that performance! Buzzing tonight!

I'd join ya but i'll run out of fuel near the end. Hopefully tonight, will me push me to my limits!

MCC said:
adrianr said:
OptaJoe said:
15 - Man City had 15 shots on target tonight, the most by a team in the PL since Spurs' 9-1 win over Wigan in Nov 09. Flying

I'll just leave that there if it hasn't been already :)

And that`s playing with 3 defensive midfielders according to Lawro and Green. Muppets!!

I was watching in USA with Darke and McPointaLot, did those two butt heads say that tonight ?

Why isn't anyone commenting on the 3 CENTER BACKS we played?!?!? Not that it's bad, just intriguing.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 pm --<br /><br />
MCC said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Any news on de jong, didn't catch what was wrong with him apart from a slight limp?

He tripped over his own hard on when he saw Kun warming up.

He should be fine for Bolton.

I hope he's not out for too schlong.

A brilliant start to the season, and talk about worth every last cent?! Last week's match left me in a right foul mood, but this was a real tonic. Great way for my Mum to round off her 85th birthday, too. Do we really need to bring in any more players? Bring on the next game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.