City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

Why is everything getting put in here? people will have to go rooting in here to find out what was said in another tread. I wish they would just leave it to the tread instead of putting everything in 1 tread.

zangatangring said:
Why isn't anyone commenting on the 3 CENTER BACKS we played?!?!? Not that it's bad, just intriguing.

-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 pm --

MCC said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Any news on de jong, didn't catch what was wrong with him apart from a slight limp?

He tripped over his own hard on when he saw Kun warming up.

He should be fine for Bolton.

I hope he's not out for too schlong.

hahah oh my fucking god zang made a funny joke without any huge words.... Can nothing go wrong tonight?!?

WelshSwan said:
Swans fan here in peace, it was always expected you to win. Fair play to you, fully expect you to win on that performance, you need to get dzeko silva aguero all on together, thought first 20-25 mins we were in the game but you stepped it up. Play like we did then and we will beat teams this year. Our keeper kept the scoreline presentable for us.

Good luck on the season ahead
Cheers for the nice words. Nice to see you didn't resort to trying to kick us off the pitch. Can't see QPR being as shy of getting stuck in, with the manager they've got. You played some nice stuff for the first 20 minutes or so, until we decided to wake up. After that, your 'keeper kept you in it up until his unfortunate clanger for Edin's goal. If you keep playing that type of football (and tighten up at the back (we were getting through you very easily in the second half), you should be okay. As someone else has said, results against us and the other top 7 or 8 sides won't put you down. You need to pick up regular points against Wigan, Blackburn, Norwich, QPR, Sunderland, Bolton etc etc. Good luck for the coming season.

By the way; how much do you want for your 'keeper?

;-)

jimharri said:
WelshSwan said:
Swans fan here in peace, it was always expected you to win. Fair play to you, fully expect you to win on that performance, you need to get dzeko silva aguero all on together, thought first 20-25 mins we were in the game but you stepped it up. Play like we did then and we will beat teams this year. Our keeper kept the scoreline presentable for us.

Cheers for the nice words. Nice to see you didn't resort to trying to kick us off the pitch. Can't see QPR being as shy of getting stuck in, with the manager they've got. You played some nice stuff for the first 20 minutes or so, until we decided to wake up. After that, your 'keeper kept you in it up until his unfortunate clanger for Edin's goal. If you keep playing that type of football (and tighten up at the back (we were getting through you very easily in the second half), you should be okay. As someone else has said, results against us and the other top 7 or 8 sides won't put you down. You need to pick up regular points against Wigan, Blackburn, Norwich, QPR, Sunderland, Bolton etc etc. Good luck for the coming season.

By the way; how much do you want for your 'keeper?

;-)

we signed him for 1.5m for utretch in holland three days ago so his perfomance seems even better

Brilliant performance. Aguero was superb but Silva is the conductor.

2nd half we were just unplayable after the first goal.

Swansea played the game the right way with no reckless fouls and I hope they do well.

I'm starting to trust Mancini. I've watched too many sports and too many managers come and go to fully trust anyone. But Mancini is gaining my confidence and, from what I've seen on the pitch, the players' confidence also.

What I watched tonight was a dream that I will never forget.

OMG what a team we have; with Nasri to come!!!

We now have the best squad in the world imo - all we gotta do is gel

just stuck £250 on Betfair on us to win the league; free money lol

WelshSwan said:

Thought your fans were excellent, which I suppose was to be expected. I can see you staying up as long as you pick up points early on and you don't implode like Blackpool. Always nice to see a team come and try to play an honest game. Good luck, I think you'll be a welcome addition to the Premiership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.