City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

SebastianBlue said:
sincity said:
Aguero - 2 goals, 1 assist
Silva - 1 goal

Thank God I trusted my instincts and kept them on my fantasy team :D
Now wondering how to add Dzeko after his goal too, may have to remove Joe Hart lol

Amazing game.. 4-0, by the way City started would never have expected such a scoreline...
Top of the League from the first game, long may it stay that way!!

I had Aguero as my captain and Silva as vice... And Joe in goal. Very, very nice haul.

Silva as captain and Joe as vice, its showing that i've got 63 points total, not bad :)

What a match, what a player Aguero is going to be for us, what a goal at the end.

Didn't enjoy the first half much but knew it would only be a matter of time before we got one, second half blew me away. Brilliant start, Swansea were a good team and played well. We could demolish anyone on that performance. Hope we can keep consistent this season. Very happy tonight, well done City. Strong at the back and for once I'm not particularly worried about where the goals can come from. Very impressive display, love it. The rest of the league should be concerned. It's just one match and we have a long way to go, but we have picked up where we left off last season, and on that form we can win the league.

Come on City!!

OptaJoe said:
15 - Man City had 15 shots on target tonight, the most by a team in the PL since Spurs' 9-1 win over Wigan in Nov 09. Flying

I'll just leave that there if it hasn't been already :)

sincity said:
SebastianBlue said:
sincity said:
Aguero - 2 goals, 1 assist
Silva - 1 goal

Thank God I trusted my instincts and kept them on my fantasy team :D
Now wondering how to add Dzeko after his goal too, may have to remove Joe Hart lol

Amazing game.. 4-0, by the way City started would never have expected such a scoreline...
Top of the League from the first game, long may it stay that way!!

I had Aguero as my captain and Silva as vice... And Joe in goal. Very, very nice haul.

Silva as captain and Joe as vice, its showing that i've got 63 points total, not bad :)

you can check yours? ... i'm just getting the site's error message.

Mancini Shows He Has...

The balls to let rip the dogs of war.

I was desperate to see this from him and that last season was out of necessity more than his limitations as a manager, i was sure it was the former but to have it proven is a massive relief to me.

Yes it was Swansea but he showed he has it, lets hope he keeps that up at home and away when we get the chance.

Anyone else have that as another major plus from tonight ?

glen quagmire said:
I can't believe we fucking missed the 4th! We were just through the turnstile when i heard the cheer.

Fucking DOH! Was it as good as they said on 909?

better!

A great debut for Aguero, but it wouldn't be fair to forget Silva and Dzeko, their performance was fantastic as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.