City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose this I just think we are going to find the league very hard to win from being in that position to to be honest, it would be close to being the final nail in the coffin for me!!

I really would like to see us start putting a good run of games together and showing everyone in the division we mean business, at the moment we are not only the most inconsistent top side in the PL but arguably the most inconsistent top side in Europe, it's not good enough!

We need to get into them early & get some goals so they don't start singing that awfully slow song they have.
You know which one i mean.

Inter Me Nan said:
We need to get into them early & get some goals so they don't start singing that awfully slow song they have.
You know which one i mean.

Snooker loopy?

celf said:
with no kompany and Silva its got a draw written all over it 1-1

Spurs have been very ordinary in many of their games. Even without Kompany and Silva, we should win comfortably.

I think we will be far too strong for Tottenham at home, I fully expect us to get three points on Sunday. I don't think I have watched Tottenham this season and thought to myself 'they look good' they have been very average plus there struggling to score goals.

City 3-1 Tottenham.

lasereyes said:
celf said:
with no kompany and Silva its got a draw written all over it 1-1

Spurs have been very ordinary in many of their games. Even without Kompany and Silva, we should win comfortably.

Eh ? Comfortably ? without silva and kompany ? I don't mind a bit of optimism but comfortably sounds a bit arrogant for my liking despite our good home record. It doesn't make sense to dismiss spurs so easily on the back of the Sunderland result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.