City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs have had problems scoring against average sides so hopefully Kompany is a miss we can afford. But mainly this is because teams have defended deep against them which we obviously won't. So the threat is Townsend on the break.

Even without Silva I'd hope we could create enough at the other end to get a couple. So I think they'll need to score at least twice for a draw.

Marvin said:
kupest said:
Marvin said:
Where did you get the "full strength by the next League game from". I've just got in from work and I am catching up on the day's news. City aren't carrying Pellegrini's press conference yet.

Full strength is totally my assumption, from the earlier dates Silva should be back December 1st and Kompany as well. Jovetic also was going to be back around this date. Maybe Kompany might not make it for Swansea but I do think that all three are very close to a return.
Read the MEN online and they are suggesting that Pellegrini said in the Press Conference that Kompany will return to full training next week. He will have to feel well enough to do that, then we have to hope that the injury does not react to the higher intensity of work. Sounds good though

All we have to do is stay in touch, and then when Silva and Kompany return we should see an upturn in results

Yup looking good as of now. I am just happy at the thought that we will have a full squad in a week or two to pick from. December is a cruel month, some big games there.

Better news with Nasri, Nasta and Fernandinho not likely to miss the Spurs game and hopefully both Komps and Silva will return for the Swansea game. It is not going to be comfortable but I am confident that we will get the 3 points on Sunday. I have no problem with Pantilimon continuing as first choice as it would be no worse than if Hart was out with a lengthy injury.

panty
zabba-demichelis-nasty-clichy
yaya-fernandinho
navas-aguero-nasri
negredo ....i don't care the score as long as we end up the day with all three points!!!

Bell_Boy said:
6one said:
karen7 said:
Pellers says he is deciding tomorrow

He said that to TV. He said different to written press.

So you are somehow privy to another press conference, separate to the main presser today?
Please tell us more...............

Definitely Pantilimon

The give away was when MP said that Hart played "very well" for England. At this point he scratched his nose.

According to my missus, if ever I scratch my nose it means I'm lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.