City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cibaman said:
Bell_Boy said:
6one said:
He said that to TV. He said different to written press.

So you are somehow privy to another press conference, separate to the main presser today?
Please tell us more...............

Definitely Pantilimon

The give away was when MP said that Hart played "very well" for England. At this point he scratched his nose.

According to my missus, if ever I scratch my nose it means I'm lying.

"Hart must wait"

was what Pellegrini said. It's on all the papers websites now.

6one said:
cibaman said:
Bell_Boy said:
So you are somehow privy to another press conference, separate to the main presser today?

Definitely Pantilimon

The give away was when MP said that Hart played "very well" for England. At this point he scratched his nose.

"Hart must wait"

He's been told he won't get a game until his dandruff clears up.

6one said:
cibaman said:
Bell_Boy said:

Definitely Pantilimon

"Hart must wait"

He did not say that during the presser, unless he has done another he said he will wait until tomorrow.
Pellers does not pander to the press.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
If David Silva isn't fit, we are pretty much fooked. Hope I'm wrong.

If we have the slightest of chances of signing Mata next summer then we must push the boat out and get him.
you know we beat United 4-1 with no Silva, right?

NoahCity said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
If David Silva isn't fit, we are pretty much fooked. Hope I'm wrong.

If we have the slightest of chances of signing Mata next summer then we must push the boat out and get him.
you know we beat United 4-1 with no Silva, right?
Correct. That day we had kompany and nastasic with fernandinho protecting the back four. This gave us a solid foundation and gave the attackers a license to express themselves. Nasri, yaya, negredo and sergio were all superb. Against Sunderland we had a weak back four and Garcia in midfield. This meant yaya was completely stifled and nasri had less players to link up with. It was a lot more noticeable that silva wasn't there. You cannot underestimate how important our defence is when it comes to us going forward. Without being harsh you can also not underestimate how shit Garcia is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.