City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley said:
Unbelievable negativity on here considering our home form.
It was pretty much the same before the derby and we all seen what happened then, I'm quietly confident we will get the result.

You are not all that quiet if you are expressing it on BM, are you? I am on your side though, we will win this one very comfortably.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:57 pm --<br /><br />
sam-caddick said:
davymcfc said:
Deep shit if we lose on Sunday.

I agree, If Arsenal and Chelsea both win and we lose then for sure I think that's our title hopes pretty much all gone.

I don't understand why. This will be a long season and other teams will be dropping points, if not this weekend then some other weekend certainly.

Shirley said:
6one said:
cibaman said:
Definitely Pantilimon

The give away was when MP said that Hart played "very well" for England. At this point he scratched his nose.

According to my missus, if ever I scratch my nose it means I'm lying.

"Hart must wait"

was what Pellegrini said. It's on all the papers websites now.

He did not say that during the presser, unless he has done another he said he will wait until tomorrow.
Pellers does not pander to the press.

Yes he did. Check the 2nd part of the press conference

6one said:
Shirley said:
6one said:
"Hart must wait"

was what Pellegrini said. It's on all the papers websites now.

He did not say that during the presser, unless he has done another he said he will wait until tomorrow.

Yes just watched the 2nd part of the presser.
Don't know how Pellers keeps calm, them fcukin journos were getting on my tits!

Shirley said:
6one said:
Shirley said:

Yes just watched the 2nd part of the presser.
Don't know how Pellers keeps calm, them fcukin journos were getting on my tits!
I think that's just him. Uninspiring, boring and lacks any sort of personality.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've got an extremely bad feeling about this one because of silva's absence. It's going to be a draw.

Same here, the drop in quality to whoever comes in to replace Silva whilst he's injured is huge, and thats with no disrespect to any off those players. It highlights that Silva is a World Class player and he's essential to us and when he doesn't play we miss him big time.

He's our most important player. He makes us tick. Nasri isn't as good, as consistent or as dangerous. The absence of him and kompany is hugely significant.

However, we are still a better team than spurs even weakened like this. I just have a bad feeling that we are due a home draw, maybe one of those unlucky ones where we get a sending off or a bad decision or we keep missing chances or whatever.

Last time I had a similar bad feeling was the United game, for the same reason ;-)

A draw will be a great result for Spuds but whoever loses this games is completely in the mire!

Paulmcfc2703 said:

I believe he doesn't tolerate fools or people who offer no relevance to his being.
Quotes by people close to him,and there are many..... state he is very warm and popular,those aren't the traits of the individual you describe.

FantasyIreland said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I believe he doesn't tolerate fools or people who offer no relevance to his being.
Quotes by people close to him,and there are many..... state he is very warm and popular,those aren't the traits of the individual you describe.
But his press conferences and general demeanour in the dugout are exactly that

shadowyu said:
Shirley said:
Unbelievable negativity on here considering our home form.
It was pretty much the same before the derby and we all seen what happened then, I'm quietly confident we will get the result.

You are not all that quiet if you are expressing it on BM, are you? I am on your side though, we will win this one very comfortably.

-- Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:57 pm --

sam-caddick said:
davymcfc said:
Deep shit if we lose on Sunday.

I agree, If Arsenal and Chelsea both win and we lose then for sure I think that's our title hopes pretty much all gone.

I don't understand why. This will be a long season and other teams will be dropping points, if not this weekend then some other weekend certainly.

If we win, just this one game, we can theoretically go 3rd ... and anyway not worse than 5th! Defo less than deep shit if we win; perhaps not that deep even if we lose. Long, long way to go yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.