City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cibaman said:
gooner2 said:
jared said:
9 points behind at this stage will be bad. Some people will continue to say, "man up! There are so many games left!"

But I guess they are assuming we will win all our remaining games and all our rivals above us to collectively slip up. Well it could go the other way too. We continue to mess up while our rivals do brilliantly. Or we and our rivals go up and down all season and we remain behind them. Either way it isn't good. I always feel better if we are within 5 points from the top. Anymore, it's risky and would have to depend on a lot of factors going our way.

You have to win on sunday. your still in the hunt but fail to win and our eight points clear over you will be pretty hard to catch.

Its not really the points gap that's the issue. The problem is that, whilst our away form is so poor, the pressure to win the home games is so much greater.

Agree. at home you look unstopable but away you don,t work hard enough. You got to win your next four in row before you play us.

Phil Meup said:
There will be pressure on Pelle if we loose?
You mean he should sacked? Don't be bloody stupid!
Remember the 'fergie out' campaign?
These things take time!

From what I remember when GPC took over at Manure they hadn't finished 1st and 2nd the 2 previous seasons.

We have the best squad in the league, unfortunately the manager has been below average so far!

Phil Meup said:
These things take time!
Didn't Fergie take over a team in the bottom 2?

Surely to turn them into title challengers that obviously takes time.

Whereas Pellegrini has taken over a team that finished 2nd and made them equal distance from top to the relegation spots.

Should still be looking at United and Chelsea as our direct rivals for the title IMO, Arsenal are gonna fade away after January and that's something you can always bank on.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Phil Meup said:
These things take time!
Didn't Fergie take over a team in the bottom 2?

Surely to turn them into title challengers that obviously takes time.

Whereas Pellegrini has taken over a team that finished 2nd and made them equal distance from top to the relegation spots.

We are 11 games into the season for christ's sake. Get a grip.

mike channon´s windmill said:
MP will be down scheissen strasse with out a rowing implement if we don´t win this

Very simple

I am very uncertain of the Manuel and not particularly confident. Hope to be proved wrong but the Tottenham twats can park the bus better than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.