City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never confident without Silva :(

Nasri has improved but he still doesn't step up and fill Merlin;s boots enough. Hope tomorrow he's on song. We need him to be because Spurs will be dangerous on the counter so we can't just plod about on the edge of their box all the time

Pivotal game tomorrow. Im hoping our home form continues and the players must realize how important tomorrows game is so im hoping they raise their games, but im never confident. I still cant believe we lost to sunderland.

Stoned Rose said:
Spurs will 'sit' and hit balls over the top and down the channels to exploit our high line and bobbins offside system .

First goal vital.

I've got a very bad feeling thats how spurs are going to win this game, hit us on the break, soak up the pressure then expose our sloppy defending, (sorry 0-2)

alanblue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Spurs will 'sit' and hit balls over the top and down the channels to exploit our high line and bobbins offside system .

First goal vital.

I've got a very bad feeling thats how spurs are going to win this game, hit us on the break, soak up the pressure then expose our sloppy defending, (sorry 0-2)

Which makes it vital we select zab nasty demechelis and clichy. If kolarov, Richards or Garcia are anywhere near the back 4 we'll get exposed by said tactic.

cookster said:
Marvin said:
gooner2 said:
agree that sunday is must win for you lot.
No it's not, and after watching your performance today, I'd keep quiet

Performance? I thought it was about points...
I'd rather we played shit against Cardiff, Chelsea, Sunderland, Villa but had some points to show for it.

It is, but the way gooner2 is going on, you'd think they are some sort of fantastic side blended from the best of Barca
and Bayern

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
cookster said:
Marvin said:
No it's not, and after watching your performance today, I'd keep quiet

Performance? I thought it was about points...
I'd rather we played shit against Cardiff, Chelsea, Sunderland, Villa but had some points to show for it.

It is, but the way gooner2 is going on, you'd think they are some sort of fantastic side blended from the best of Barca
and Bayern
I'm sure this post was,
A. A pisstake
B. about snuggling up nice and warm next to your loved one

Panty
Zabs
Demi
Nasty
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Navas
Nasri
Aguero
Negredo

3-0 City, spurs don't really worry me, they lack any real creativity and now bales gone, and with soldado out of sorts, I cant see them scoring.

CU-BLUE-Buff said:
It's funny how you English perceive sports, in the US if your team is 2 games (6 points) out of first you are happy. We are at the quarter-pole of the season and we are down 6 points, we can win the championship. Kompany will likely only miss one more game and Joe will get back to form. The gooners are playing well but we have 2 games against them, we can win at home and draw on the road. This is the first season I've really been into BPL and City (thanks to the US NBC TV contract!) and many of you may well know that 6 points at this point is insurmountable, but I'm optimistic. Our road woes will straighten up and we will win the title. Plus we are through the champions league group stage, so be happy, we are CITY, the greatest team in all the land and the title is ours to lose!

People have totally forgotten that we made up eight points on the scum in the final six games of the title winning season. Six points in November is nothing to that. But we cannot afford to let things slip further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.