City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing with spurs is they have a good defence, but scoring is a problem for them.. us on the other hand score for fun at home, so for me this is a real test in whether a good defence is king or scoring goals is king..

With the squad we have we shouldn't be so dependant on one player (silva) and I expect big games from Sergio, Yaya and Nasri to compensate.

Be a tight game this one for me but I'm going for a 1-0 win.

Anything less isn't good enough now!

waspish said:
One thing with spurs is they have a good defence, but scoring is a problem for them.. us on the other hand score for fun at home, so for me this is a real test in whether a good defence is king or scoring goals is king..
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

As everyone else has said I am really worried about the absence of Silva.

Of the 5 games we haven't won in all competitions Silva has only started in 2 of them (Cardiff and Chelsea) . In those 2 there was obvious defensive reasons we didn't win.

Against Newcastle in the LC we were poor until he came on and we went on to win. Against Bayern we had much more of the ball when he came on and went on to score our only goal of the game.

I am not worried about any player that is missing, except when they are on the field of play and go missing so YaYa needs to be on top form today to make up for going missing against Sunderland. I'm not one to hold a grudge but I am one to expect 100% of any player on the pitch.

We need to win this one to get from 9th to wherever but blooming well higher than ninth in the PL!!

My expectation levels have risen, as I'm sure have many others, in the last 6 years. We need to play to our potential and get out there and win. That Merseyside derby yesterday, no matter how much we might not like them, was a classic and we need to up our game and quickly.

But I am just a spectator who hopes the manager realises what this all means to us!! :-)

I've missed it so much, Can't wait to get in there. Can't wait to see the team either as I haven't check who's fit and who's not.

Don't win this and we can write ourselves out the title race. Win it and were slap bang in it. I said before the start of the season that Chelsea will win the league by 10 points and I stand by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.