City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
goaterdammerung said:
if we don't win this that's any chance of the title gone.

if we don't win this im afraid it has to be time for bye bye mr pellegrini.

he is out of his depth and theres no one who can say otherwise, he has no credentials to carry him and he is being found out, its a shame as I like him and he comes over well but it doesn't really matter if we like him, its results that matter. a sad state of affairs I agree but true.

also I noticed that joe had a reasonable game for England despite being behind an unfamiliar back four, so that's that argument dispelled. fact is that pellegrini's keeping coach is cocking him up, ok his form had dipped but it spiralled downwards since august.

we need to lose this manager before he causes some long term damage.
Do we really have City fans this stupid?

Bearing in mind we had a few on here who wanted the previous manager out when we were champions and unbeaten at this stage of the season last year, it is not unreasonable that one or two might think that were we to lose today Pellegrini might be walking on thin ice.

I have said before that the next 6 games will tell us all we need to know about MP. It could go ether way.

tonea2003 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
goaterdammerung said:

he is out of his depth and theres no one who can say otherwise, he has no credentials to carry him and he is being found out, its a shame as I like him and he comes over well but it doesn't really matter if we like him, its results that matter. a sad state of affairs I agree but true.

also I noticed that joe had a reasonable game for England despite being behind an unfamiliar back four, so that's that argument dispelled. fact is that pellegrini's keeping coach is cocking him up, ok his form had dipped but it spiralled downwards since august.

it appears we do

well, present a compelling counter argument, i'm listening.

goaterdammerung said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
goaterdammerung said:

explain ?
In one word you've answered my question. The answer is clearly yes.

I am not accepting any excuses today

We need a win lets go and get it

Take a leaf out of france's book,they had to win to get to the world cup and they went for it.That is the attitude the team should have every game

karen7 said:

Take a leaf out of france's book,they had to win to get to the world cup and they went for it.That is the attitude the team should have every game
I don really worry about us in home games

karen7 said:

Straight to the point and so correct karen7. No messing around, just get on with it lads.

And Utd are what 1 point better off and go to Spurs next weekend. You're in the same boat, only you don't have the calibre of player like Hart, Kompany and SIlva about to come back. The reasons for City's struggles are pretty obviously injury related, and should clear up once there's some continuity. Utd have no such excuse / hope

karen7 said:

But they had to drop Nasri and Clichy for that.

FredTilson said:
karen7 said:

But they had to drop Nasri and Clichy for that.

Best team out today,whoever is in form, none of this resting or rotating for wednesday

Prestwich_Blue said:
goaterdammerung said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

explain ?
In one word you've answered my question. The answer is clearly yes.

explain why, I stand by my comments and I am happy to hear any counter argument you have, you must have one surely ? to accuse me of stupidity indicates you disagree with my points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.