City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
Don't win this and we can write ourselves out the title race. Win it and were slap bang in it. I said before the start of the season that Chelsea will win the league by 10 points and I stand by that.

I'll have a pound with you that they (Chelsea) don't?

stonerblue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Don't win this and we can write ourselves out the title race. Win it and were slap bang in it. I said before the start of the season that Chelsea will win the league by 10 points and I stand by that.

Don't win the league or win it by at least 10 points? I'll have a £10 charity bet they win it by at 5 points.

if we don't win this that's any chance of the title gone.

if we don't win this im afraid it has to be time for bye bye mr pellegrini.

he is out of his depth and theres no one who can say otherwise, he has no credentials to carry him and he is being found out, its a shame as I like him and he comes over well but it doesn't really matter if we like him, its results that matter. a sad state of affairs I agree but true.

also I noticed that joe had a reasonable game for England despite being behind an unfamiliar back four, so that's that argument dispelled. fact is that pellegrini's keeping coach is cocking him up, ok his form had dipped but it spiralled downwards since august.

we need to lose this manager before he causes some long term damage.

Kun Aguero said:
stonerblue said:
Kun Aguero said:

Don't win the league or win it by at least 10 points? I'll have a £10 charity bet they win it by at 5 points.

So you don't stand by the 10 points claim then?

Rammy Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
stonerblue said:

So you don't stand by the 10 points claim then?

I think he settled on five.

I'm thinking arsenal will win it with a Certain element of karma biting van persie on the arse (pun intended)

But I have no desire To bet on it.

goaterdammerung said:

he is out of his depth and theres no one who can say otherwise, he has no credentials to carry him and he is being found out, its a shame as I like him and he comes over well but it doesn't really matter if we like him, its results that matter. a sad state of affairs I agree but true.

also I noticed that joe had a reasonable game for England despite being behind an unfamiliar back four, so that's that argument dispelled. fact is that pellegrini's keeping coach is cocking him up, ok his form had dipped but it spiralled downwards since august.

Do we really have City fans this stupid?

Prestwich_Blue said:
goaterdammerung said:

explain ?

gmckennasell said:
gooner2 said:
cibaman said:
Its not really the points gap that's the issue. The problem is that, whilst our away form is so poor, the pressure to win the home games is so much greater.

Agree. at home you look unstopable but away you don,t work hard enough. You got to win your next four in row before you play us.

All of a sudden arsenal are the new invicibles , tell you something mate , we aint bothered at all about playing you lot , because you always bottle the big games , and where did you put your "arsene out" T-shirt after the villa game ? , Mind you i can understand you getting all giddy , youve won sweet F>A> for ten years , so top of the league in november is some achievement , and dont forget a champs league place ,is apparently considered a trophy according to "le voyeur".
I'm having that!

Prestwich_Blue said:
goaterdammerung said:

it appears we do

Prestwich_Blue said:
goaterdammerung said:

It would appear so ,unless he is trying to wind us up . In which case he has succeeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.