City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueAnorak said:
Recently, Spurs at home have been difficult games. Indeed, without Merlin we're pretty poor at carving out decent chances so let's hope he's fit but he probably won't be back till Swansea. One things for sure Pellegrini's defensive style (or should I say lack of style?) will give Spurs all the encouragement they need.

Come on ! We've let 2 goals in at home.

Eriksen just left the field in Denmark injured, lets hope for the best and the worst. Him to be injured next match, but be back quickly :)

augero on form be to much for spuds their not in our league.people needa relax itl all come good.blue moon have faith

Looks like injury problems for Spurs too...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2508159/Christian-Eriksen-injures-ankle-Denmark-win-miss-weeks-Tottenham.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... enham.html</a>

NQCitizen said:
Fun fact:

Andros Townsend has had 45 shots this season and scored one goal.

An absolutely mind-boggling 2.2% conversion rate.

Right, so this game, as he's playing us, he'll have only two shots on target and score both. Tim Cahill will bag one as well from a corner after standing at the back post waving a big luminous yellow flag and yelling through a megaphone "You ain't seen me, right?"

Yes, looks like Eriksen will be out for sure. Might not have started but if he had not, he would have been on the bench

Astounding to see such over confidence given such inconsistency were playing with and the injury situation. I can see Townsend ripping us a new one on our big pitch and spurs passing game giving us loads of trouble. Defensively they are sound and could probably cope with Sergio and the beast. I'd be happy with a draw on this one which if course won't be good enough to close the gap on the leaders

citymad said:
Astounding to see such over confidence given such inconsistency were playing with and the injury situation. I can see Townsend ripping us a new one on our big pitch and spurs passing game giving us loads of trouble. Defensively they are sound and could probably cope with Sergio and the beast. I'd be happy with a draw on this one which if course won't be good enough to close the gap on the leaders

Why astounding ? Our home form is pretty good and you obviously haven't been watching Spurs. I'm seriously
underwhelmed by them. Townsend is a one trick pony, who after a couple of decent games for Spurs and England,
has now been sussed out. Your post seems a bit to pro Spurs for my liking. Excuse me if i'm wrong, but it's not
clever to pretend.

I see us winning this one with ease to be honest, Not over confident just that Spurs haven't at all impressed me in the games I've seen them play also when it comes to the Premier League we are more then a match for anyone at home.

I honestly believe our home form will be near impeccable come the end of the season the home games will take care of themselves, It's what we do on the road which will determine our title chances.

City 3-0 Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.