City vs Utd post match discussion

I know that based on last year people are very worm about Roberto and certain players , but...we need to be realistic here.

Players who need to play LESS (let alone start): NASRI (does nothing, really), CLICHY (way out of his form), AGUERO (love him to death, but he is playing like shit for a while now-why is he immune to rotation?).

Players who need to play MORE: MILNER (when back), TEVEZ (best striker right now), DZEKO (has his faults, but in much better form than Aguero), KOLAROV (people dislike him, but he does make things happen when he's on).

Above is not the call of players. It's Roberto's call - and he is getting it completely WRONG.

Not because he is a bad manager (far from it) - but because he is stubborn as a rock. He will not adapt.

i♥city! said:
blink922 said:
Blue Haze said:
Clueless Mancini

Balo instead of Tevez

Just clueless

because Tevez did a lot to help us win that game, right?

Maybe you were watching a different game . Tevez passed the ball to Yaya for the first goal and his corner led to the second goal . Balotelli is shit , i hate to say it but that's the truth.

Yep. Aguero even when off form can do many things, like his mazy dribbles and hold up play. Balotelli gives us nothing. Doesn't use his height or strength. The best you get out of him is a half dozen flick that has 50/50 chance to come off.

Absolutley gutted, if we don't take points off them, who will? and FFS our unbeaten streak is gone to them twats! The scum of the earth!!! I would've lost it to anyone but them FFS.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:35 pm --<br /><br />Absolutley gutted, if we don't take points off them, who will? and FFS our unbeaten streak is gone to them twats! The scum of the earth!!! I would've lost it to anyone but them FFS.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
grim up north said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
182188hp2.jpg

Prick

How eloquent. You must be so proud of yourself.

Grow up what kind of a post is that if you want to be provocative be prepared to get some back

yatesy94 said:
Disapointed, but can't win em all the scum probably deserved it over the 90 mins. Title race isn't over by no means.

Completely disagree.....if anything we deserved it over ninety mins.....take a look at the stats....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.