City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

can't see why people are blaming the forward line,they all put a shift in. the young lads needed help from the senior midfielders, barry and milner and the pair were piss poor tonight, I blame bazza for 3 of the goals, maybe he's off pace with just coming back but against a team that will probably be fighting relegation and 9 first teamers playing we looked like we are in a malaise at the moment and need to shake it off. Still think we will win the league though.

We are going to need a bloody good January window if this keeps up.

hgblue said:
ayia napa blues said:
Everyone calling manchini need to look at the facts in the summer he stated we need to spend big again and highlighted key signings we needed none of which we got.

We bought the back up list and are paying for it now

Pretty much agree with this. Mancini wanted some top quality additions like Thiago Silva, Martinez, Hazard and Van Persie. Instead he got Nastasic, Maicon, Sinclair and Garcia. It always hurts to see City lose, but I'm glad we're out of this competition tbh, because we simply don't have the strength in depth to compete on all fronts, and our back up players simply aren't good enough. Christ knows what we'll do if Yaya or Kompany get injured. If these two stay fit then I could see us recovering from this slow start to win the League, but I don't fancy us in the Champs League until Mancini gets the quality signings he wants.

Rubbish we have the best squad in the league!

Good banter tonight with the villa fans. The performance wasn't good especially defensively. We better wise up fast at the back before it becomes a stigma

Have we forgotten how to press the ball?

Rascal said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pam said:
They should have fucking let Bobby sign the defenders he said we needed. We're paying the price for having such a crap summer window.
Nonsense,

We have the same players. Mancini has changed the system. That is what is causing this shambles not that he could spent 50 million on more players

We dont have the same players

If i could be arsed which im not i would have looked through your posts towards the end of last season when people were imploring Mancini to change the 4-2-3-1 system as we had been found out. I wonder if you were one of them?
Go for it mate. All season I have been saying that we should play 4231.
We dont have the same players?
Our back four this season is Clichy/Kolarov Lescott Kompany Zabaleta/Maicon

Personally I cannot see the big changes..

davymcfc said:
It's a competition that we put half a team out for because it's not worth winning. We have had a tough few weeks and look rusty. Yet we are still unbeaten in the league.

You big bunch of drama queens. Fuck it, I'm heading down to the cellar.

Other teams play their reserves and still think its worth winning!
open your eyes with our squad we should aiming to win everything or anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.