City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Well the attitude of the players and manager as in this is a Micky mouse cup and we have bigger fish fry is why should anyone bother turning up the majority of that team tonight couldn't be arsed! Guess what I can't be arsed signing up-to it next season!

not flapping yet. might be by the end of next week tho'. tonight with a lot of fringe players we were well beaten by a villa side who probably see this cup as their only chance of a good season. can get over that but if we are poor again at fulham who usually do well against us and lose to dortmund things are different. we all have our own ideas about what has gone wrong. changing system at the back etc. many saying we miss de jong but he didn't play for much of our great season last year. garcia will probably score a few goals but he is not as good at breaking up play as yet. main problem for me is aguero getting injured in first game and silva not being able to play those eye of the needle passes. as he was supposed to be carrying an injure at the end of last season and didn't have much time off in the summer he is still struggling. hopefully he will improve. and hopefully mancini will decide on lescott or natasic and stick with one for a while.

Still early days but there are elements that the players don't have full confidence in Mancini.

waspish said:
Well the attitude of the players and manager as in this is a Micky mouse cup and we have bigger fish fry is why should anyone bother turning up the majority of that team tonight couldn't be arsed! Guess what I can't be arsed signing up-to it next season!
There was no shortage of effort on show. Barry was exhausted or looked it and Razak got cramp I think.

1) Was committed elsewhere tonight so other than the result, don't know, don't care.

2) Assume not a full side so don't know, don't care.

3) Stand by earlier comment - top 4 but won't win anything this season.

4) Fucking love City

5) Fucking love Bobby Manc irrespective!

tonygt123 said:
220 points - £17.50 bargin

Aye, easiest/cheapest 220 points ever but still would have preferred us to advance.

BTW can anyone make heads or tails about Mancini's comments after his spat with Lambert?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19724787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19724787</a>

He mentions Old Trafford and other things but his English doesn't make much sense there (it happens when he's angry).

Well it's a cup scheme I won't be entering next year and won't have to buy anymore tickets for this year and thats about the only positive I got from that game.

Waste of time playing 3 strikers when the midfield was non existant, defenders won't defend, and nobody seemed to give two shits about trying to get back whenever we lost the ball!

Mancini needs to give them a feckin rocket up the arse tommorow as that was utterly embarassing

This thread has a variety of explanations for poor form however, there are no excuses for tonight's performance and nobody to specially point the stick at - the majority were not up for it tonight and once again chances were squandered. Not good enough!

Roll on to the next game... Hopefully we will see an improvement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.