City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

waspish said:
Ragnarok said:
LoveCity said:
Aye, easiest/cheapest 220 points ever but still would have preferred us to advance.

BTW can anyone make heads or tails about Mancini's comments after his spat with Lambert?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19724787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19724787</a>

He mentions Old Trafford and other things but his English doesn't make much sense there (it happens when he's angry).

He is saying that when managers go to Old Trafford, they dont create a ruckus when Fergies tries to influence the ref/ask questions to the ref and just sit down on the bench. Mancini is saying that only when they come to Etihad, that they create a scene.

He's spot on! all the other managers lick sir kunts balls just like the referees

In general, Mancio is a PR disaster, but I think he's spot on correct about all this. Lambert made his big fuss on the sideline, and he got his win, but he's still a drowning man at Villa. I would be surprised if he lasts this entire season.

Hard to imagine that Mancio is at fault for addressing a fourth official, as this is done all the time by every manager in the UK, every match.

GaudinoMotors said:
Ray78 said:
Still early days but there are elements that the players don't have full confidence in Mancini.

The agitating begins - you must be delighted with tonight's result.
How about backing the Manager for a change - especially one that has delivered!

How about allowing for reasonable discussion, including the right to "agree to disagree"...?? Not all of us are mindless automatons in blue kits with blue-tinted specs.

Blue Heaven said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Ray78 said:
Still early days but there are elements that the players don't have full confidence in Mancini.

How about allowing for reasonable discussion, including the right to "agree to disagree"...?? Not all of us are mindless automatons in blue kits with blue-tinted specs.

Congrats on the insult and the 'blue tinted specs' yawn! I criticise as much as anyone - but as per 'agree to disagree' how about the poster backing up his accusations?

At least it's only the league cup we're out of and we have bigger fish to fry nowadays as Premiership champions. My stream kept going down during the game but what I saw looked dissapointing, think it was difficult for the players to think of this as anything other than a competition we have no real interest in.

Its a results business so that will dictate the length of RM's tenure at the club irrespective of past success.

The losing the dressing room story usually only gets fuel when you get a poor set of results.

The players need to take collective responsibility for their effort and the result each match.

RM will know if the match day plan is going array and in particular having an effect on results and so will the players.

If he is so stubborn not to seek advice from within and without and adapt to opposition strategies that are working against us he won't be around for too long.

I suspect that we may have to get used to more nights like this, at least until the players wake up from their current sleepiness. What worried me above all was that we played 45 minutes with Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli up front and yet we failed to score once during that period. Obviously, the lack of a midfield didn't help, but surely players of such quality should go and fetch the ball themselves if it never looks like reaching them. I fear two more potential defeats coming up.

Well that's four fewer games we're automatically not going to have this season, in comparison with last. That, in turn, will mean less rotation may be required, which in itself will lead to more player disgruntlement about not playing. Choppy waters ahead.

One of those nights the great gods of football throw at you every now and then to test your loyalty and sanity.
Utter gash, home after midnight piss wet through and up at five for work.

GaudinoMotors said:
Blue Heaven said:
GaudinoMotors said:

Congrats on the insult and the 'blue tinted specs' yawn! I criticise as much as anyone - but as per 'agree to disagree' how about the poster backing up his accusations?

Okay, I agree about the need for the original poster to explain his opinion. BTW, I certainly did NOT make an insult against you. Re-read my post for further clarification.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:23 pm --<br /><br />
mancity1 said:
Its a results business so that will dictate the length of RM's tenure at the club irrespective of past success.

The losing the dressing room story usually only gets fuel when you get a poor set of results.

The players need to take collective responsibility for their effort and the result each match.

RM will know if the match day plan is going array and in particular having an effect on results and so will the players.

If he is so stubborn not to seek advice from within and without and adapt to opposition strategies that are working against us he won't be around for too long.

Nice post. Agree 100%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.