City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

LoveCity said:
tonygt123 said:
220 points - £17.50 bargin

Aye, easiest/cheapest 220 points ever but still would have preferred us to advance.

BTW can anyone make heads or tails about Mancini's comments after his spat with Lambert?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19724787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19724787</a>

He mentions Old Trafford and other things but his English doesn't make much sense there (it happens when he's angry).

He is saying that when managers go to Old Trafford, they dont create a ruckus when Fergies tries to influence the ref/ask questions to the ref and just sit down on the bench. Mancini is saying that only when they come to Etihad, that they create a scene.

Ragnarok said:
LoveCity said:
tonygt123 said:
220 points - £17.50 bargin

Aye, easiest/cheapest 220 points ever but still would have preferred us to advance.

BTW can anyone make heads or tails about Mancini's comments after his spat with Lambert?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19724787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19724787</a>

He mentions Old Trafford and other things but his English doesn't make much sense there (it happens when he's angry).

He is saying that when managers go to Old Trafford, they dont create a ruckus when Fergies tries to influence the ref/ask questions to the ref and just sit down on the bench. Mancini is saying that only when they come to Etihad, that they create a scene.

He's spot on! all the other managers lick sir kunts balls just like the referees

Marvin said:
I said I wasn't going to look for positives after tonight but Mario did play well, and worked very hard I thought. By far our most effective player - but with the League Cup gone how do we fit 4 forwards into 3 competitions? Should have sold one in the Summer I think because there will be some unhappy players now. Not just forwards. Not sure we can really justify signing Garcia and Rodwell either. Both very good players, but did we need them both?

Yes, I also thought Mario was our best player, scored one, won the free kick for the second, laid on a great chance for Dzeko and forced Given into 2 decent saves. Tevez worked hard but was mostly ineffective, Razak had some good moments but needs to be more aware of what's going on around him. The game passed Suarez by completely, he looked almost scared of trying anything adventurous in his passing and seeing as he was there as the creative midfielder that was a big problem. I thought Sinclair was poor when he came on, one decent cross isn't really good enough at this level. The defence were collectively all over the shop, nothing new this season unfortunately.

Blue Tooth said:
Just got back home to West Yorkshire...fucking miserable performance all over the park including the weather, ref and linespersons...Villa worthy winners...positives...I'll save a few quid on this bit of the cup scheme and I hope the performances tonight will merit an almighty kick up the arse for the whole squad.

This I liked.

Marvin said:
[quote="Zardon132How can our squad be weaker when we sold two fringe players.

Vidic and Evra were very poor when they first signed but went on to become lynch-pins of Utd's team, and our own David Silva struggled for weeks to adapt etc etc. Please don't tell me that you have already written off Nasty, Garcia, Maicon and Sinclair

Because what we have replaced them with in my opinion isn't better,not at the moment but time will tell.AJ is better than Sinclair and scores more goals,NDJ may have become a squad player but he could shore up the defence when needed.

I certainly haven't written them off after a handful of games but they were second choice all around so will have to go some to improve our squad.Nasty is young and got time,let us hope he lives up to the promise.

We've had this coming, we've played badly and somehow managed to not loose against both Liverpool and Arsenal. Our luck finally ran out and we got beaten, hopefully this is a kick up the arse we need to actually get into gear and lets be happy it happened in the capital cup rather than the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.