City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

masterwig said:
3) Mario Balotelli is only at Manchester City because he's mates with Mancini. Anyone else would have been shown the door by now. Piss poor effort again. Get rid.

Scored one goal, won the free-kick for the second, was the only City player to make Given work for his money and set up a great chance for Dzeko in extra time. By all means criticise him when he deserves it but that comment is just bollocks.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Last night summed up the season so far for me.

I couldn't believe such a lack of desire, indifference, cohesion, the sign of any such real tactics.

I wanted to go last night, if nothing else, just to see a different few faces.

What it told me is that some of the older faces won't make it past the January window and some of the newer ones, still have a long way to go.

I know Blue Moon is the place for body language experts, but that was quite painful viewing watching Mancini on the site this morning.

Terrible interview, in the first place, but he looked a broken man.

He just has to pull his finger out and sort it.

We haven't de-railed yet.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:33 am --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
masterwig said:
3) Mario Balotelli is only at Manchester City because he's mates with Mancini. Anyone else would have been shown the door by now. Piss poor effort again. Get rid.

Scored one goal, won the free-kick for the second, was the only City player to make Given work for his money and set up a great chance for Dzeko in extra time. By all means criticise him when he deserves it but that comment is just bollocks.
Written by someone who didn't go. He was the only player who performed

lancs blue said:
masterwig said:

Spent most of the match strolling around and stood watching as Dzeko tried his best to pressure their defenders late on. Yeah he scored a goal and got fouled. So what? In 120 minutes of football against a mid-table side who had rested several first team players I'd expect a bit more. His work-rate is laughable. When he lost the ball he was frustrated but stood flapping his arms around rather than trying to recover possession.

Adebayor was the same but Mancini quite rightly sent him packing without hesitation. Very similar players actually. Capable of some fantastic stuff but too often drift through games and ultimately unreliable.

lancs blue said:
masterwig said:

thought he was our only real threat last night until some subs were made. tevez worked hard, but never looked like scoring last night for me

masterwig said:
lancs blue said:
masterwig said:

Spent most of the match strolling around and stood watching as Dzeko tried his best to pressure their defenders late on. Yeah he scored a goal and got fouled. So what? In 120 minutes of football against a mid-table side who had rested several first team players I'd expect a bit more. His work-rate is laughable. When he lost the ball he was frustrated but stood flapping his arms around rather than trying to recover possession.

Adebayor was the same but Mancini quite rightly sent him packing without hesitation. Very similar players actually. Capable of some fantastic stuff but too often drift through games and ultimately unreliable.
He provided the only moments of quality. Frequently went deep and sent diagonals out to Sinclair and Dzeko. You can't have watched the game.

Marvin said:
We haven't de-railed yet.

-- Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:33 am --

lancs blue said:
masterwig said:

How the fuck do you know who does and doesn't go to games? I was there, forced out of my usual seat in the third tier and sat surrounded by some right balloons. Bloke behind me was a rag and his mate thought Razzak was Yaya Toure and Suarez was Silva!

In fact, it would make more sense to say someone who didn't go thinks Balo had a good game. Scoring a goal doesn't mean he had a good game.

masterwig said:
Marvin said:

lancs blue said:

How the fuck do you know who does and doesn't go to games? I was there, forced out of my usual seat in the third tier and sat surrounded by some right balloons. Bloke behind me was a rag and his mate thought Razzak was Yaya Toure and Suarez was Silva!

In fact, it would make more sense to say someone who didn't go thinks Balo had a good game. Scoring a goal doesn't mean he had a good game.

I had a few idiots behind me also. You could tell it was there 1st ever game. Pissed me off with the shit they came out with.

Here are some of the shit they said.

" that maicon is crap" - helan.
"How do you kick a ball that far"
"How do you head a ball that far"
"Silva looks to weak" - Suarez
" no John don't spark up if a steward sees us we will go to prison"
" I would never go to an away game as I would get stabbed have you seen that film.sick."

There were loads more. Game was that boring I just eavesdropped.

mcfc2607 said:
masterwig said:
Marvin said:

I had a few idiots behind me also. You could tell it was there 1st ever game. Pissed me off with the shit they came out with.

Here are some of the shit they said.

" that maicon is crap" - helan.
"How do you kick a ball that far"
"How do you head a ball that far"
"Silva looks to weak" - Suarez
" no John don't spark up if a steward sees us we will go to prison"
" I would never go to an away game as I would get stabbed have you seen that film.sick."

There were loads more. Game was that boring I just eavesdropped.

Oh come on mate,some of those are pearlers,give us some more.Actually better eavesdropping than watching it last night.
Loved the "prison" comment.WTF ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.