City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

fathellensbellend said:
Blue2112 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I'm with you on this one. Have been in the cup scheme for all 3 since it started.I won't be doing this one again.

This is not a critiscism of your views but more a question to those who say this cup does not matter. If all 28,000 fans last night decided to not go again next year and the team ran out to an almost empty stadium do you think the club would be bothered then? I'm almost sure they would.

Of course this cup is important. We need players who are squad members playing in competitive games in readiness if called upon. It should help the youngsters to gain some important action and experience and now both those opportunities have gone. Also it'd be another bloody great day out in London come next February.

I've never understood this arguement of let's get knocked out early it's more of a hinderence arguement. Next season play 11 kids from the start if we're seriously not bothered.

i dersperately wanted to win, i spent 40 quid on tickets, knocked off work early, 50 quid petrol, 8 quid parking, home for 1.30am and up at 5am, done it year after year in the league cup, i have reached the point where i cannot justify it for such an half hearted display, i honestly think i wasted 100 quid yesterday, i made the effort, dont feel the team did.

and i agree it is a great chance to blood the youngsters, but to me, the outlay no longer matches the return.

I seriously can't blame you. I reached that point in cup competitions last year.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I remember Peter Fletcher saying that Villa were normally the 2nd worst fans to come to our ground?

Last night summed up why, they're just nasty.

why was that then???

nico2709 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I remember Peter Fletcher saying that Villa were normally the 2nd worst fans to come to our ground?

Last night summed up why, they're just nasty.

why was that then???

well he's head of security so he should know.

there's banter and there's just being nasty, and some of your lot last night were just nasty, looking for trouble.

Bit bemused by that as well. There are a handful of clubs that regularly cause problems and Villa are not one of them.

As soon as I read Kolo on the team sheet I wished I had not entered the cup scheme but how fucking useless he really is, is for another thread.

What we have learnt from last nights preformance is

Pantilimon - fucking useless
Toure - Fuck me what a useless ****
Milner - getting shafted playing out of position and having to cover for that useless **** Toure
Razak - Was very impressed yes he made a couple of errors but the majority of his play was good
Suarez - Disappointing not sure whether he will get another chance now till next year
Balotelli - lazy as fucker
Sinclair - I thought Johnson was bad but fuck me your making him look like Messi

The only positive that could be taken from last night was the sight of that fit as fuck bird on CB level 2 around block 222. Sorry no photos as would have been far to obvious as there was no one else around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.