City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

the originalkippaxman said:
As soon as I read Kolo on the team sheet I wished I had not entered the cup scheme but how fucking useless he really is, is for another thread.

What we have learnt from last nights preformance is

Pantilimon - fucking useless
Toure - Fuck me what a useless ****
Milner - getting shafted playing out of position and having to cover for that useless **** Toure
Razak - Was very impressed yes he made a couple of errors but the majority of his play was good
Suarez - Disappointing not sure whether he will get another chance now till next year
Balotelli - lazy as fucker
Sinclair - I thought Johnson was bad but fuck me your making him look like Messi

The only positive that could be taken from last night was the sight of that fit as fuck bird on CB level 2 around block 222. Sorry no photos as would have been far to obvious as there was no one else around.

purple coat, blue jeans, dark hair?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
nico2709 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I remember Peter Fletcher saying that Villa were normally the 2nd worst fans to come to our ground?

Last night summed up why, they're just nasty.

why was that then???

well he's head of security so he should know.

there's banter and there's just being nasty, and some of your lot last night were just nasty, looking for trouble.

i think the Definition of NASTY sums up a majority of away fans then mate

1.physically filthy; disgustingly unclean:
2.offensive to taste or smell;
3.offensive; objectionable:
4.vicious, spiteful, or ugly:

you should look in your own backyard before you moan about away supporters

dannyboy29 said:
As soon as I read Kolo on the team sheet I wished I had not entered the cup scheme but how fucking useless he really is, is for another thread.

Milner - getting shafted playing out of position and having to cover for that useless **** Toure
Razak - Was very impressed yes he made a couple of errors but the majority of his play was good
Suarez - Disappointing not sure whether he will get another chance now till next year
Sinclair - I thought Johnson was bad but fuck me your making him look like Messi

The only positive that could be taken from last night was the sight of that fit as fuck bird on CB level 2 around block 222. Sorry no photos as would have been far to obvious as there was no one else around.

purple coat, blue jeans, dark hair?

Dont forget the wellies.

nico2709 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
nico2709 said:
why was that then???

well he's head of security so he should know.

there's banter and there's just being nasty, and some of your lot last night were just nasty, looking for trouble.

i think the Definition of NASTY sums up a majority of away fans then mate

1.physically filthy; disgustingly unclean:
2.offensive to taste or smell;
3.offensive; objectionable:
4.vicious, spiteful, or ugly:

you should look in your own backyard before you moan about away supporters

Well we behaved impeccably at Villa Park, then again we were only playing Chelsea, won more trophies at your ground than you lot in recent years.

i have it on good authority that there was a few and i stress a FEW Man City fans singing about stan petrov last night. no matter how few or how many this shows a lack of respect too petrov and the away supporters of Aston Villa

JoeMercer'sWay said:
nico2709 said:
i have it on good authority that there was a few and i stress a FEW Man City fans singing about stan petrov last night. no matter how few or how many this shows a lack of respect too petrov and the away supporters of Aston Villa

there weren't.

How can you be so sure??

they must have been right by or near the villa fans as my mate heard them

Wuss!

nico2709 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
nico2709 said:

there weren't.

How can you be so sure??

well i was right next to the away fans and the only thing anyone sung was "let us know, my lord" after you had a go at us for no reason despite giving Barry and Milner stick for moving to a bigger club.

Your mate is wrong.

nico2709 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
nico2709 said:

there weren't.

How can you be so sure??

Strange that I didn't when I sit next to the away fans and neither did the Villa fans

If you wanted to know what 111 thought about Petrov you only had to see the reaction at half-time when his charity was mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.