City vs Villa post match discussion

kun said:
johnmc said:
Did you randomly find a picture of hulk on the moon with someone in the background spinning plates or did you go out of your way to make it yourself.
I made it
Imagine if their was just a random pic of the hulk, on the moon, with a guy spinning 10 plates, on sticks.

I think it was a rhetorical question

inbetween said:
I have to say the refs gave us this one, played well anyway though never doubted the result just how many. Come on Norwich!!!

No, you are wayyyy wrong.
We were ALREADY 1 - 0 and getting them suffocating in their own 18s before the first pen was gifted to us.
We were dominating upfront and in the midle. What elese would you want ?
When the Rags get a Pen, it is A L W A Y S when they are struggling to keep up with their opposition, often when they are 1 goal behind or drawing against a tough side.
Today, we don't owe the refs the victory.
We won fair and square / period.

The hole team has been excellent :
Silva's back to his standard, majestic today, my Motm
Tevez was the pitbull you love to have by your side
Aguero was verry slopy in the first half but improved his play after that
Yaya/Barry/Nasri where ticking today, great defending and great opening-play
Komps/Nastasic where efficient and at last are coming up as a duet
Clichy as good as usual
Maicon's delivery is second to none in the league, if he shreds a litle fat ( arround 10lbs i think) and get razor sharp, he will be unstoppable !

Sinclair : missing sitters when you are given the unique chance of proving to your manager that he is wrong not to start you won't help him ....

Sinclair : missing sitters when you are given the unique chance of proving to your manager that he is wrong not to start you won't help him ....[/quote]

with barely any game time at all, not really suprising- the lads probably lacking confidence.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Sinclair : missing sitters when you are given the unique chance of proving to your manager that he is wrong not to start you won't help him ....

with barely any game time at all, not really suprising- the lads probably lacking confidence.[/quote]

I thinks it more to do with those tits affecting his vision

Thought first half was so so but played well 2nd half.

Would be worried if I were a villa fan. Gave up for 15 mins when that pen decision was made.

Other than that issue which wasn't down to the ref I thought the ref was excellent today. Only blew for obvious fouls and let the game flow with no bookings.

Thought silva and Tevez were good.

Yaya and Barry bossed midfield

And after a sloppy first 20 mins the defence played well.

Good day all round!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.