City vs Villa Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
Who says that Nasty and Clichy are injured? Incidentally, ...... These bloody internationals are very annoying unless you are called Rooney and invariably get a pass. Hoping that RVP may get tackled hard by the Germans.

Papers said yesterday that RVP would be missing with a thigh strain. Nicely rested for Fergie,in other words.

Rickybilly said:
I am a Sunderland supporter (no sympathy please!) who has registered simply to offer 2 free tickets for this game, preferably to someone who would love to go but cant afford to. Anyone know of a deserving case or can someone post a new subject on here? As a newcomer I cant start a new post - i can only reply. Cheers.

lionheart said:
Who says that Nasty and Clichy are injured? Incidentally, with regard to the midweek internationals, are Bosnia playing this week? I cannot see them mentioned in the fixture list, so Dzeko may get a rest. Hopefully Silva won't be picked for Spain v Panama, having just returned from injury. Am guessing that Zabaleta and Aguero may have to play against Saudi Arabia. Mario should start against France, with or without Nasri. These bloody internationals are very annoying unless you are called Rooney and invariably get a pass. Hoping that RVP may get tackled hard by the Germans.
Dzeko is in Algeria, playing tonight.

Nasty has been picked in the squad and I haven't seen any reports of him pulling out.

The substitution on Saturday I would suspect was tactical.

When we are losing its not unusual for RM too make changes irrespective of how many minutes are left.

mancity1 said:
Nasty has been picked in the squad and I haven't seen any reports of him pulling out. The substitution on Saturday I would suspect was tactical...
I've just received an SMS from MCFC Abu Dhabi to the effect that Mancini is sweating on Nastisic knee injury, so guessing he won't play fror Serbia tonight.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:14 pm --<br /><br />
the blue panther said:
lionheart said:
Who says that Nasty and Clichy are injured? Incidentally, ...... These bloody internationals are very annoying unless you are called Rooney and invariably get a pass. Hoping that RVP may get tackled hard by the Germans.
Papers said yesterday that RVP would be missing with a thigh strain. Nicely rested for Fergie,in other words.
I don't believe it! It makes me so angry.

Mancini said in a post-match interview that Clichy had a problem with his back.

I bet Mancini has his thinking cap on this week. He will be very tempted to start Maicon against Villa, and if so does he use him in a 352 or 442?

With Richards out and Zab in Saudi Arabia it increases the chances that Maicon will start. All in all I think I'd play safe and repeat what we did v Spurs, but we have a great option now with Maicon on the right

------------------Hart-------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
-------------Garcia--Yaya-------------
Maicon-------------Silva-----------Kolarov
-----------------Dzeko/Balotelli------------

aapl said:
------------------Hart-------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
-------------Garcia--Yaya-------------
Maicon-------------Silva-----------Kolarov
-----------------Dzeko/Balotelli------------
Maicon and Kolarov as wingers, no thank you. Kolarov wasen´t impressive against Tottenham when he played on the wing and don´t me started on his performance against Swansea. Kolarov is a left back who likes to get forward not a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.