City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

if you weren't pleased with the result today then go and support the rags, some people are never fuckin happy!

if we don't stick 30 past QPR then i'm not supporting city anymore!

*sigh*

Its a 1 match ban for Vinny its only 3 for violent conduct. Also if you get two red cards in a season you get an extra match ban.

M22 Blue said:
if you weren't pleased with the result today then go and support the rags, some people are never fuckin happy!

*sigh*

Result was fantastic...performance wasn't. Vinny had a mare,gave the ball away loads,Yaya-not had a good game since last season.

spanishblue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
spanishblue said:
IF the cap fits ;)

Yes...it certainly does..Why not support your local team?

Now don't bite

Born and bred in the moss ;)

Very few people ACTUALLY support their local team - usually cos it's a crap town team with an awful pitch, awful players, awful kit, awful coffee, and a woman with questionable personal hygiene doing the bacon butties.

So we tend to go for the 'closest' big team that suits our personality.

M22 Blue said:

*sigh*

Result was fantastic...performance wasn't. Vinny had a mare,gave the ball away loads,Yaya-not had a good game since last season.
Watch the derby again, yaya had a good game by anyone's standards and we played well today.

M22 Blue said:

*sigh*

I too wasn't impressed with Yaya, but Vinnie was ok (imo)

Not sure I'd say the performance wasn't ok though. I'd be more inclined to say we seemed to be battling against the ref and a team with a defensive game plan (like Everton). It didn't make us look 'on fire', but we did what we used to fail to do - beat tricky opposition in the face of adversity

SWP's back said:
M22 Blue said:

*sigh*

Watch the derby again, yaya had a good game by anyone's standards and we played well today.

SWP-Can't agree with you pal.Yaya constantly looks fucked. Maybe he is carrying a knock I don't know. I was chuffed to get the 3 today but it wasn't the best showing..Don't get me wrong I know we can't play beautiful attacking passing football every week but today they were all slightly off-even merlin and his passing wasn't up to his usual standard. Makes me laugh how some on here quote "If you're not happy then fuck off to the rags"

WTF-Really gown up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.