City will play in Hong Kong this summer

Really looking forward to this!

Anyone who has been to HK recently, how much spending money will be adequate? I'm staying for 6 nights (hotel all paid for) and I aren't planning on any big splurges, just the odd gift maybe and normal amounts of food and drink to keep me going...

Flights and accomadation all booked.

Will the City official site be selling the tickets ? That privious link to tickets is down, must be high demand.

I emailed the club last week and they advised they would not be getting any ticket allocation and I would need to purchase my tickets through normal public channels.

The cityline.com website is indeed getting hammered, I would suggest just to keep trying, I eventually got in and purchase my tickets for both days. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the tickets sent to Australia, so I need to pickup the tickets when I get to Hong Kong.

Need to get some flights and accommodation organised now.

Cheers.

Edit: I emailed Cityline after I made the purchase and was able to organise for my tickets to be couriered to Australia for $200 HKD. Doesn't really make much difference in the scheme of things, but I'd like to have the tickets ready to go prior to heading over.

3 of us going staying at park guest house Kowloon,flying over after having 12 days in pattaya.believe its about £8 a pint in HK.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/May/Barclays-Asia-Trophy-2013-Hong-Kong" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... -Hong-Kong</a>

Seems we are going to get some tickets for sale through the club shortly.

Anyone got a spare seat for the drive? Potentially we could face Spuds or Black Cats in 3rd place/final. How many PL clubs can we face in pre-season? Arsenil in Helsinki appears a possibility. Chelsea to face us again???

Finally managed to get through on the cityline website and get a ticket for the Wednesday. The website says ALL tickets are sold out for the Saturday !!!

Tried via Sunderland and they have sold their allocation, so only hope now is via City when they announce what they have and/or via tout when in HK !

Impeccable One said:
Finally managed to get through on the cityline website and get a ticket for the Wednesday. The website says ALL tickets are sold out for the Saturday !!!

Tried via Sunderland and they have sold their allocation, so only hope now is via City when they announce what they have and/or via tout when in HK !

They may not have put the full amount of tickets on the web-site yet, but I'm hoping to get them through the club shortly.

I've just managed to get tickets for the Wednesday night and I'm now hoping the club will have some available for the Saturday...fingers and toes crossed

The Cityline website in HK says EVERYTHING sold for the Saturday !!

Better hope I/We get lucky from MCFC when they go onsale.

If anyone else is going to try and by from the club, grab an extra for me for the Sunday, please. I'll be back in Manchester at the end of June and can settle up then or via paypal.

Thanks Guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.