City will play in Hong Kong this summer

Didn't even cross my mind that I might miss out on a ticket. Naive! Be a good trip regardless/line a touts pocket.

musters said:
3 of us going staying at park guest house Kowloon,flying over after having 12 days in pattaya.believe its about £8 a pint in HK.

After that binge, I'll be surprised if you can still walk into the stadium. Never stayed more than 2 or 3 nights in Thailand myself.

SUNDAY ?

Impeccable One said:
The Cityline website in HK says EVERYTHING sold for the Saturday !!

Better hope I/We get lucky from MCFC when they go onsale.

If anyone else is going to try and by from the club, grab an extra for me for the Sunday, please. I'll be back in Manchester at the end of June and can settle up then or via paypal.

Thanks Guys.

Just grabbed 4 for the Wednesday. Can't believe the Saturday has sold out so quickly. I wonder/hope that they have more to release later , otherwise some lucky HK tout will get my dosh.
Chippy , got yours yet?

Likewise have just booked the Wednesday game. I'll take my chances with the touts for the Saturday game, unless Cityline release more tickets. My guess is most tickets have been bought in bulk by Chinese/HK corporations.

Better get crackin' on the hotel.

Plonker, did you go to Beijing last year ?

All accomadation, flights and match tickets payed for. Looking forward to seeing the new line up.

Plonker said:
I emailed the club last week and they advised they would not be getting any ticket allocation and I would need to purchase my tickets through normal public channels.

The cityline.com website is indeed getting hammered, I would suggest just to keep trying, I eventually got in and purchase my tickets for both days. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the tickets sent to Australia, so I need to pickup the tickets when I get to Hong Kong.

Need to get some flights and accommodation organised now.

Cheers.

Edit: I emailed Cityline after I made the purchase and was able to organise for my tickets to be couriered to Australia for $200 HKD. Doesn't really make much difference in the scheme of things, but I'd like to have the tickets ready to go prior to heading over.

I've just managed to get 1 Cat A ticket for the Saturday from the City Line website. I am not sure if more will appear later today, but I think it will be worth keeping an eye on it.

Tueart1976 said:
I've just managed to get 1 Cat A ticket for the Saturday from the City Line website. I am not sure if more will appear later today, but I think it will be worth keeping an eye on it.
Just tried on line and called the ticket office in Hong Kong , got told it was now a complete sell out for the Saturday night ... might have to try and grab some when City get their allocation.

blue roo said:
Tueart1976 said:
Just tried on line and called the ticket office in Hong Kong , got told it was now a complete sell out for the Saturday night ... might have to try and grab some when City get their allocation.

Same here, tried online and phone. The online does show 'limited' in Cat A, but when you request 1 ticket it says sold out.

I just managed to grab a Cat A for Saturday via Cityline by repeatedly pressing the 'Purchase' button. Kept coming up as Sold Out but it eventually gave me a ticket. All confirmed via email.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.