City will play in Hong Kong this summer

kangablue said:
I just managed to grab a Cat A for Saturday via Cityline by repeatedly pressing the 'Purchase' button. Kept coming up as Sold Out but it eventually gave me a ticket. All confirmed via email.

You sir are a friggin genius !

How the heck did you figure that out, or did you just say "f'it I'm going to make it give me a ticket' :D

Tried the same and it worked. Had to press the purchase button 10+ times (slowly) and then up popped a ticket :D

BRILLIANT

Impeccable One said:
kangablue said:
I just managed to grab a Cat A for Saturday via Cityline by repeatedly pressing the 'Purchase' button. Kept coming up as Sold Out but it eventually gave me a ticket. All confirmed via email.

You sir are a friggin genius !

How the heck did you figure that out, or did you just say "f'it I'm going to make it give me a ticket' :D

Tried the same and it worked. Had to press the purchase button 10+ times (slowly) and then up popped a ticket :D

BRILLIANT

Even though the site kept saying 'Sold Out' when I went to buy the ticket, it still had 'Limited Availability' in the 'Select Category' field. I figured there had to be single seats available and so it proved! See you there!

Reason I asked, there was a couple of Blues from your area that went to Beijing last year. Will have to meet up for a few beers in HK?

Plonker said:
Mad Ferret said:
Plonker, did you go to Beijing last year ? All accomadation, flights and match tickets payed for. Looking forward to seeing the new line up.

Nah, my first trip over to see the boys, can't wait! :)

Cheers.

Any word on City getting any tickets yet? I'm still looking for 4 for the Saturday final day. Cityline ticket agency in HK still saying sold out. Not happy.

blue roo said:
Any word on City getting any tickets yet? I'm still looking for 4 for the Saturday final day. Cityline ticket agency in HK still saying sold out. Not happy.

According to city's web-site there are some tickets going on sale, hopefully this week. I'm in the same boat and need 3 for the Saturday.

Tonster said:
blue roo said:

According to city's web-site there are some tickets going on sale, hopefully this week. I'm in the same boat and need 3 for the Saturday.

Thanks mate. I keep looking but no joy as yet.

Tonster said:
blue roo said:

We're waiting for 2 as well.

Sunderland dished their allocation out ages ago, don't know what the hold up is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.