City will play in Hong Kong this summer

squirtyflower said:
Tonster said:
squirtyflower said:
which site you using?

Skyscanner.net. Going 22/7, returning 29/7. Opodo has £484 think it was
yes i got that with fice days, but was thinking of staying and going into china for a week or so

You're tempted SF!!

-- Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:30 am --

citysix said:
a trip to thailand or Vietnam and fly in for the city game might be the cheaper option,,hong kong is expensive in the bars

Wan Chia isnt too bad. Would only do a couple of nights in Vietnam though.

Will be there!
Have to do HK/china 4 times a year for work .
Been going for the last 20years,lived there for 6 months but prefer to stay here and visit for 3days at end of china trip

Hes the left back remember said:
Will be there!
Have to do HK/china 4 times a year for work .
Been going for the last 20years,lived there for 6 months but prefer to stay here and visit for 3days at end of china trip

Me too mate... Been going HK/China since 1990... Love HK and I used to live there for 3 months on and off at peak production times...

used to be a VIP member at JB's... OOhhhh those Virgin Atlantic girls... :-)

Me too mate... Been going HK/China since 1990... Love HK and I used to live there for 3 months on and off at peak production times...

used to be a VIP member at JB's... OOhhhh those Virgin Atlantic girls... :-)[/quote]

Probably same as me,used to spend more time there but now in china more.
Went 7 times last year but luckily mostly round Xiamen so not too much travelling.

Hes the left back remember said:

used to be a VIP member at JB's... OOhhhh those Virgin Atlantic girls... :-)

Probably same as me,used to spend more time there but now in china more.
Went 7 times last year but luckily mostly round Xiamen so not too much travelling.[/quote]

Very rarely HK/South China nowadays... manufacturing now mainly Beijing, Baoding, Nantong, Ningbo & Hangzhou... COST!

levets said:
hkcityblue said:
I've lived here for 12 years. It will be a great competiton. We have a HK MCFC Blues supporters club, it's officially linked with City. We watch all games at Maya Bar on Lockhart Road in Wan Chai. About 50-60 active members and more for big games. The last 3 games of last season were something else.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/122718271071639/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/122718271071639/</a>

This is our facebook group. Got vids from the 6-1 etc, & the Santa Stroll for the last 2 years. You'll have to keep scrollong down, lot's of times to get to it.

If I can be of any assistance pm me nearer the time. Or, you can e-mail me at hodgsonpaul@gmail.com.

A great place to visit, something for everyone, especially at night!

Hi Paul,

last time I was in HK was for the 1-6 Derby... I was in the White Stag on Lockhart road... This was hammered with Blues.... Have you now moved, or has it been renamed?

Moved to a bar about 5 doors down mate. The 6-1 int eh White Stag was a cracking night out.

hkcityblue said:
I've lived here for 12 years. It will be a great competiton. We have a HK MCFC Blues supporters club, it's officially linked with City. We watch all games at Maya Bar on Lockhart Road in Wan Chai. About 50-60 active members and more for big games. The last 3 games of last season were something else.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/122718271071639/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/122718271071639/</a>

This is our facebook group. Got vids from the 6-1 etc, & the Santa Stroll for the last 2 years. You'll have to keep scrollong down, lot's of times to get to it.

If I can be of any assistance pm me nearer the time. Or, you can e-mail me at hodgsonpaul@gmail.com.

A great place to visit, something for everyone, especially at night!

That's come a long way. I lived there from 2004 to 2006 and 5 or 6 of us would get together for matches at Delaney's in Wanchai. It was a great, but small group of us. I was in there for the 3 or 4-1 over the Rags when Fowler scored a late goal. Nearly broke my thumb another Blue slapped my hand so hard in celebration.

Would love to make it back out there this summer for this. Will be hot as hades in late July, and humid to boot. Be ready to swill a lot ale to beat the heat.

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
Tonster said:
Skyscanner.net. Going 22/7, returning 29/7. Opodo has £484 think it was
yes i got that with fice days, but was thinking of staying and going into china for a week or so

You're tempted SF!!

-- Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:30 am --

citysix said:
a trip to thailand or Vietnam and fly in for the city game might be the cheaper option,,hong kong is expensive in the bars

Wan Chia isnt too bad. Would only do a couple of nights in Vietnam though.
Dunno Vietnam is pretty good especially around the south coast and Saigon

I do fancy it, will be much cheaper than last year as the munchkins won't be coming and met someone who will let us have free accommodation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.