City will play in Hong Kong this summer

Done!! You beauty!! Just booked a Qantas flight from Perth at $900 each ( about 600 quid). Now looking at hotels in Wan Chai area , only a couple of kms from Stadium i think. Anybody any suggestions on hotels in Wan Chai , have previously stayed at Grand Hyatt on business where Spuds , Looneypool and Fulham (i think by memory) where also staying whilst taking part in this tournament a few years back. My guess is that the team will stay here.

Tonster said:
M35 Blue said:
I cant find any flight less than £650!?!?

Me neither now. There were some for £490 but they've gone now

Manchester to Moscow, out 21/7 back 29/7.....Easyjet £111.

Moscow to Hong Kong, out 22/7 back 28/7....Aeroflot £420.

Requires a night in Moscow for both legs (which could be a plus or minus I suppose).

Edit- having briefly looked into the visa situation, it's probably not worth the hassle to save a few quid.

Pieced together a reasonable itinerary that would include a night in Barcelona either side of Hong Kong for around £600. Not sure if I have the time, money and inclination to go for it!

Booked.

Had to bite the bullet and pay £720 for flights. Got free digs out there so that offsets the flight.

Got a day in Abu Dhabi on the way, might see if Sheiky fancies it!!

blue roo said:
Done!! You beauty!! Just booked a Qantas flight from Perth at $900 each ( about 600 quid). Now looking at hotels in Wan Chai area , only a couple of kms from Stadium i think. Anybody any suggestions on hotels in Wan Chai , have previously stayed at Grand Hyatt on business where Spuds , Looneypool and Fulham (i think by memory) where also staying whilst taking part in this tournament a few years back. My guess is that the team will stay here.

We stayed here last year, it was excellent, near to Happy Valley racecourse, next stop along the MTR from Wan Chai

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g294217-d1467776-Reviews-Crowne_Plaza_Hotel_Hong_Kong_Causeway_Bay-Hong_Kong.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Revi ... _Kong.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.