City+

Both games I casted from iPhone to TV. The Celtic game, for whatever reason, would only cast the sound, so it was using the TV as a speaker, phone as a screen. Milan game casted properly, so I had picture and sound both on the telly.

It was in two different locations, so I don't know if it was a telly issue.

I managed to get on my current phone and an older one I use in the house. I really want to watch on our big TV, but sod trying to do owt techy ( I'm an FOC female) at that time of night.

Pisses me off no end when I see Mutv Lfc on the Sky channels......so flecking easy to access.

The app on my tv is showing a message saying the app is no longer operational but I can cast it from my phone.

My phone isn’t casting to my smart tv.

I’m on a shit old IPhone 5 and my tv is Firestick based.

Anyone give me an idiot’s guide to what I need to do to cast please?

The app on my tv is showing a message saying the app is no longer operational but I can cast it from my phone.

My phone isn’t casting to my smart tv.

I’m on a shit old IPhone 5 and my tv is Firestick based.

Anyone give me an idiot’s guide to what I need to do to cast please?

Not from me I’m afraid. I’ve got a pretty new iPhone and a newish decent tele and the furthest I’ve managed to get so far is this:

e6bc2144c07ac1efad5060bc27861054.jpg

I’ve given up now. I’ll watch the last two games on the iPad. Which isn’t bad to be fair. Perfect picture and uninterrupted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.