City+

Not from me I’m afraid. I’ve got a pretty new iPhone and a newish decent tele and the furthest I’ve managed to get so far is this:

e6bc2144c07ac1efad5060bc27861054.jpg

I’ve given up now. I’ll watch the last two games on the iPad. Which isn’t bad to be fair. Perfect picture and uninterrupted.

If you have a firestick you can put the City+ app on it directly.

The app on my tv is showing a message saying the app is no longer operational but I can cast it from my phone.

My phone isn’t casting to my smart tv.

I’m on a shit old IPhone 5 and my tv is Firestick based.

Anyone give me an idiot’s guide to what I need to do to cast please?
My TV is the last version that isn’t compatible with AirPlay, so I’ve got an HDMI cable and adapter to plug in directly to the TV. Works pretty well.

Shame it does not work on Apple TV

And can’t subscribe via Apple pay or different alternatives

Sorry I’ve. It looked back through the whole thread but has anyone found a solution to getting the City+ app to cast to a TV ? Anyone raised it with City and had a response.

I know it’s no longer available as an app on my smart Tv or Fire stick (which really pisses me off) but when I try and cast from my iPhone it says it cannot find any devices on my network. I’ve checked all the settings and all correct. Funny that if I go to YouTube it can find a full list of devices and I could cast from that fine. Yet another complaint getting fired off to City for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.