City's New Badge - Do You Like It?

I thought that had been debunked as nonsense, or at least blown way out of proportion. Which wouldn't surprise me, Franny Lee was responsible for the new badge and he's never been shy of coming out with a load of bollocks to suit an agenda.

The new badge is a bit too cartoony for me. Although it is still a massive improvement on the manky three starred pigeon.
My grandaughter called it the city duck but she was only 3

I love it.

When was the last time anybody mentioned the club badge, outside of our own supporter base?

That's how it should be. Nobody talks about Barcelona's or Real Madrid's.

The previous was a figure of fun (stars/Eagle) since its inception, simply because it had nothing rooted in the club.

good point.

me? love the badge

I'm furious

2F0F75AC00000578-3346187-image-m-85_1449242277196.jpg
Don't remember a tiger on the old badge

been meaning to say this for a while...I think our new badge is great.

Seeing the Leeds debacle with theirs. Cardiff changing kit from blue to red and other such shite some teams have to go through.

It actually tipfies our owners perfectly. They've done everything in the right way for me. The community the ground and most of all the oodles of cash!!

Poor old shitty city. Look at us know. Best team in the league.

Envy and jealousy is everywhere. But worry about it.

If someone had told you 10 years ago that you might see Utd giving us a Guard of honour at the Etihad* as we lift the title. you'd have been taken away.

*edit

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.