City's New Badge - Do You Like It?

Everyone seems to be presuming united will give us a guard of honour. I don’t think they will, they don’t have to

Everyone seems to be presuming united will give us a guard of honour. I don’t think they will, they don’t have to
No, they don't "Have" to, but a club that prides itself on it's 'class' *ick* and respect for other teams, would be dragged through the press for not giving a rival team the same courtesy they expect from others.

Remember Chelsea doing it for the Rags a (fair) few years ago? If they do, it'll be hilarious, if they don't, ooh the fallout from the media will be delicious!

No, they don't "Have" to, but a club that prides itself on it's 'class' *ick* and respect for other teams, would be dragged through the press for not giving a rival team the same courtesy they expect from others.

Remember Chelsea doing it for the Rags a (fair) few years ago? If they do, it'll be hilarious, if they don't, ooh the fallout from the media will be delicious!

I’d love them to do it see the wankers like Lingard, Pogba and Sanchez lining up to welcome the champions haha.

Just think they wouldn’t do it under Mourinho

Cant see us winning it by then tbh, if we were not in the 2 domestic cups then maybe, but were already dropping points due to tiredness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.