City's New Badge - Do You Like It?

Should the new badge not have F.C. or Football Club on it? It seems they’ve gone back to a round one to bring it in line with the global franchise.

Besides, our laser blue kits weren’t very City either. We switched back to sky.

We might have to give them a guard of honour yet so let's not count our chickens before they hatch that's a dippers thing.

Great badge!

Best badge we’ve ever had and that’s with me disagreeing with it having the Red Rose of Lancaster on it

Should the new badge not have F.C. or Football Club on it? It seems they’ve gone back to a round one to bring it in line with the global franchise.

Besides, our laser blue kits weren’t very City either. We switched back to sky.
No because every team from the youth to the women’s and the men’s team can all use the same badge. The women’s doesn’t have to have WFC, for example. And it keeps it less cluttered

It’s cool, it takes a nod back to those old Northern Soul badges that’s started with Manchester’s Twisted Wheel, it’s back to being like our proper badge (that daft yellow turkey deep throating a banana was awful!)

Last edited by a moderator:
It should have been one of either the three stripes or the red rose, not both

And FFS, no more blue shorts for the home kit

The club had made the decision they wanted the rose on the badge pre ‘consultation’. They had to work backwards to fudge it on the badge when the fan poll had the three rivers as the most popular.

Agree with the blue shorts though. Naff.

The badge is class, even my Rag mates have said it’s a big improvement.

Anyway for those who hate blue shorts, me included, we’ve got white shorts and navy socks next year, finally!!

And the shirt is blue with white trim, it sounds like a belting kit and probably our best nike one yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.